1. After lvl 80?

Hit lvl 80 earlier but I guess you need a chain quest to start questing in Mount Hyjal? Where can I get it? Is is bugged? (Horde)

2. Hit lvl 80 earlier but I guess you need a chain quest to start questing in Mount Hyjal? Where can I get it? Is is bugged? (Horde)
    Warchief's command board.

3. Hit lvl 80 earlier but I guess you need a chain quest to start questing in Mount Hyjal? Where can I get it? Is is bugged? (Horde)
    As Phig above said. The board is otside Garrosh buliding in valley of strength. in orgrimar. there you fins the quests to all cata zones.

But dont skip the Vasjir quests. The zone is borign and lots of bugged quests. But the firt ones outside the shipwreck works and are easy and fast to do. you get more than half a level just from doing those
    And they are easier to do than the ones in hyjal because almost no one will be there. If you did not leave Northrend as soon you dinged 80 but insted did a few more easy quests so your a bit into 80 when you go vashjir its no problem to ging 81 ther ein no time and get some ger before you go Hyjal.

In Hyjal you will most likley be ganked over and over, specially as you play horde