1. To say that one is better than the other is absurd.
    Yeah it's not some objective metric or whatever. Just my opinion, obviously.

2. If you don't use Pestilence or talented into Wandering Plague, sure. You want to avoid spreading your aids to the orbs.
    That's true. The optimal UDK Tank build is this and it doesn't include Wandering Plague. While it's a very strong talent for AoE, it's rather weak for single-target aggro since tanks have low crit, and it is also in a bad position compared to other talent picks. Also, UDKs least from the three DK specs have issues with AoE aggro :)

3. Players that are attracted to wars are same as those attracted to palas.. difference is that you dont need to know as much as war does with pala to be usable. (rly good wars are as rare as rly good paladins - wars take less dmg with skill, paladins help raid more with skill - saving ppl with HoPs/LoHs, dispelling,...)

Well paragon used druid MT and pala OT for world first LoD. They also used 3 rogues, 3 warlocks and 2 cat druids... so ideal raid composion should look like that, right? Best guilds simply use what they have atm and are good enough for it to work. Druid MT was a must btw since they had only 5% icc buff and any other tank simply would not have enough EHP. Its silly to argue with world firsts now, when we have 30% buff.

Paragon video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh7kQkQkLik

Their raid comp:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ll-by-Paragon/
    The 30% Buff can be turned off on Warmane too, like on retail , right?

4. The 30% Buff can be turned off on Warmane too, like on retail , right?
    I dont think its going to happen. On reatail they started from 0% and incresed it to 30% overtime and left 30% buff long after end of expansion. Warmane wants to be as close to retail wotlk as possible -> buff should stay.

5. I dont think its going to happen. On reatail they started from 0% and incresed it to 30% overtime and left 30% buff long after end of expansion. Warmane wants to be as close to retail wotlk as possible -> buff should stay.
    On retail you could manually disbale the buff. Guess this is what he ment.

6. oh, I didnt know about that one.. I dont think you can turn it off here.

7. You should be able to do it talking with Garrosh or Varian at the entry of ICC but obviously I've never tried.

8. On retail you could manually disbale the buff. Guess this is what he ment.
    Doesn't work here.

9. Started playing two days ago. I have a lvl 69 warrior. So all technicalities aside, is it worth building a warrior tank? Or should I play as a dps or even reroll to another class. I asked on global and a reply was "warr sux on warmane"

10. Started playing two days ago. I have a lvl 69 warrior. So all technicalities aside, is it worth building a warrior tank? Or should I play as a dps or even reroll to another class. I asked on global and a reply was "warr sux on warmane"
    Obviously these people don't know about warrior fixes, if they responded with "warr sux on warmane". Since they fixed threat modifier on abilties and on defensive stance, warriors tanks are perfectly fine. In my humble opinion they're best tanks in WoTLK, so keep going bud.
    Edited: June 24, 2015 Reason: how to spell?

11. "warr sux on warmane"
    You can just put those people in your Ignore list and keep playing. Warrior tanks work perfectly on Warmane as of the latest fixes.

It's ironic how people ingame are usually so clueless about the game...

12. i started a warrior 3 weeks ago (without coin items, only some points) and it feels very nice. i really enjoy it and can tank rdf hc easily by now (~4,5k gs) but it will be harder to convince people tanking icc or anything else unless they know your skills. you will need some people you know to grow in gear, cause most people pref paladintanks or just overgeared high end tanks (even for rdf hc :D)

13. so I think there is still someting wrong because I have trouble tanking. I want to know should I go on as my geared prot warrior when ICC comes or go for other class :S check my topic about this: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=346079

14. Please make a new thread for this. This thread is dated 2015.

First 123