1. Unholy or frost

Sup

I want to know which one is better for pvp, unholy or frost? Everyone tells me unholy is better, but i never saw a frost dk doing low damage in bgs (I also didn't see any unholy with low damage)

thx

2. Expansion?

In general for all three expansions, there is no such thing as "best pvp spec" as frost and unholy pvp depends on your play-style (Frost as being "bursty" and Unholy as "sustainy").

3. Expansion?

In general for all three expansions, there is no such thing as "best pvp spec" as frost and unholy pvp depends on your play-style (Frost as being "bursty" and Unholy as "sustainy").
    Sorry, i forgot to say. It's 4.3.4

4. Expansion?

And i saw some topics, and they said unholy was bugged. It really works in pvp?

5. Unholy for any arena gameplay, hands down. You can go frost for bgs but even then unholy imo is better due to the increased survivability. In the end for bgs it's all up to you. If you want to pump out as much damage as possible frost is probably better due to the howling blast spamming, but only if you have a good team to back you up in terms of healing.

And even then unholy *might* be able to match the aoe dmg of frost with proper disease spreading.

6. What Allskill basically said. Frost pvp can be used really well in BGs and even to an extend in arenas depending pn what comp you play. But Unholy just has too much control compared to frost and easier to kite when DKs are always the first target in arenas.
    You should however play whatever you are better at. I found frost more enjoyable but switched to Unholy near once I reach a certain rating/MMR.
    Good luck :)