1. Hello im new

I am new to the mop frostwolf server and i was wondering two things. how are warlocks doing on this server in the case of pve and are challenge modes out on this server?

2. I am new to the mop frostwolf server and i was wondering two things. how are warlocks doing on this server in the case of pve and are challenge modes out on this server?
    Warlocks are doing good. To me, all classes are pretty balanced. Thanks to the staff, Warmane is now better than Molten ever was. If you love your class you will definitely excel with it. So just pick the class you really want and don't look back.

3. Challenge modes are not out, but they are working on it.

4. I am new to the mop frostwolf server and i was wondering two things. how are warlocks doing on this server in the case of pve and are challenge modes out on this server?
    Better roll a warrior. Warriors hard counter warlocks and spriests and 80% of the mop's playerbase are warriors. Or.. roll a monk. They are supposed to poop on warriors
    Now, PvE PoV... any class might be good i'm not sure since i've never did PvE in MoP. Looks too hilarious for me to fight panda bosses in one specific dungeons. Panda bosses and locusts

5. Looks too hilarious for me to fight panda bosses in one specific dungeons. Panda bosses and locusts
    And Mogu's...and Trolls, and Drakes, and Raptor's, and Orc's, and Sha's, and Water Elemental's, and Jin'yu's, and Turtle's and some multi headed water creature...not just panda's and locusts.

6. And Mogu's...and Trolls, and Drakes, and Raptor's, and Orc's, and Sha's, and Water Elemental's, and Jin'yu's, and Turtle's and some multi headed water creature...not just panda's and locusts.
    Speaking only of dungeons, just a Sha and some mogu's here and there, rest are just pandas and locusts in the whole dungeons. I don't raid so yeah, PvE is kinda pointless from my PoV. All the cool stuff is in raids.
    In cata there were some interesting fights even just in dungeons. Like stonecore, End time and so on.

7. Speaking only of dungeons, just a Sha and some mogu's here and there, rest are just pandas and locusts in the whole dungeons. I don't raid so yeah, PvE is kinda pointless from my PoV. All the cool stuff is in raids.
    In cata there were some interesting fights even just in dungeons. Like stonecore, End time and so on.
    For interesting non-raid content go scenario's are the way to go...if they ever get scripted.