1. LF HELP from any1..PLZ respond!!!!

HELLO...Gm Cairnes suggested me to come in support section and post the ticket in order to be solved or etc. i`m feeling frustrated..i had this thing back in cataclysm but not it appeared in mop as well..i have above recommended pc performance for playing this patch..but having problem with high increase and low fps drop...in no combat zones where i`m alone my fps goes up to 230 but anytime when doing action /..entering battleground//doing world pvp / duels casting spells / staying in shrineof2moons and orgrimmar, my fps goes down low instant to 20-10 and going high in same time which makes me go crazy coz i start seen the ppl moving like they blink across the field and having delay of what i`m using....its hard to play and do what i rly know...my connection is above 13mb/s and run the game on lowest possible level with directx9 without anything active on background..have reinstalled the pc with fresh basic drivers....i need help to figure it out what went wrong and how to solve coz i rly want to play the game whenever i have free time...i`ll feel happy if any1 would read this and help me out...GREETINGS all..

2. hmmmmmm.. something wrong with ur pc? or ur settings.. i play with potato pc low graphix but 1280x800 (wide) thats abt right, pirated copy of windows 7, get 60 fps-55 fps and a bandwidth of 8 mbps :p. works. fine. Since you've already reinstalled drivers/update. In layman terms - try copying the wow folder- put it in a laptop or your friends pc -play- same problem= something wrong with your wow files/ if u play fine with no problems = someting is wrong with your pc :P

Oh and do not install those extra applications like game boosters/ pc performance etc, i find that useless, just my opinion tho.
    Edited: June 13, 2015

3. Check if its not any of your addons, i had this problem too. Disable all and see if something will be better :p

4. well there is 1 thing..my friends pc`s are low..so..that would not be a good idea....and y i tryed disabled all addons..still fps goes insane up and down..i tryed raid today..i was frozen...couldnt do a thing..barely moved in seconds..there must be something else that is reasonable there always is answer/solution for every problem..but need help from ppl that have exp with such things like i have...:S btw tnks guys at least some1 answered to the post

5. Have you made sure your drivers are up to date for your graphics card? Also could you post the specs and operating system you are working with, your current drivers for your graphics card and what type of graphics card you have.

CPU:
    Graphics card:
    Operating system:
    Current installed drivers:
    Amount of RAM:

6. Have you made sure your drivers are up to date for your graphics card? Also could you post the specs and operating system you are working with, your current drivers for your graphics card and what type of graphics card you have.

CPU:
    Graphics card:
    Operating system:
    Current installed drivers:
    Amount of RAM:
    ACPI x64-basec PC -- driver version: 6.1.7600.16385
    Hitachi HDS721050CLA362 ATA device -- driver version: 6.1.7600.16385
    ATI radeon HD 5570 --- driver version: 8.850.0.0
    Realtek RTL8168D/8111D family PCI-e
    GIGABIT ethernet nic (ndis 6.20) -- driver version: 7.2.1127.2008
    Intel(R)Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8300 2.5ghz -- DriverV: 6.1.7600.16385
    IM (RAM) 4GB