1. Hello. Have some questions (sorry for my spanglish):

- How are things about the armory? (Any idea) When will be able to use it?

- PVP: Lich
    --> Wintergrasp. Is on Warmane plans to fix it soon?
    - PVP: Pandaria
    --> Alterac Valley/rest of bgs. Is on Warmane plans to fix it soon?

-PVE: Lich
    --> Ulduar. Is on Warmane plans to fix it soon?
    -PVE: Pandaria
    --> Timeless island (bosses). Is on Warmane plans to fix it soon?

Pandaria (In general). 5.4.8 /I know there're a lot of things to do before but. Is on Warmane plans to change Pandaria to that version?//

Ty for your Time ^^

2. Why do u focus Wotlk? cataclysm has stuff broken still ... there is stuff reported in bugtracker and still arent fixed... seems like u dont give a ... for Cata real at all...

3. When will the warmane team provde teh community with a real way to contact them? At the moment we have only the button Contact us at the bottom of the ssite witch redirects to My Account tab, also if we want to write a ticket they are connected only with ban apeal and acount recovery. There is no other way or information provided by the warmane team for conntact and suport! When we will see something more ?

P.p. A good example is the 10k likes milestone! Alot of people did not get the promised reward, myself included - altought i have been online i nthe server everyday for the past 5 days !

4. Are the WOTLK instances going to be opened in cata?

5. Q: WOTLK :Why Rogue Hack and Slash is Pending in Bugtracker for over 5 years ?

6. When will you Fix/Enable ULDUAR in MOP.

7. Hello Staff! When will you put the server back on server toplists like topwow, openwow100 etc.
    And what will you do if Frostwolf pop increase +1000 players?

8. The changes to Lodaeron will also be applied to Ragnaros or will it take more time for Ragnaros to be balanced?

9. Any1 asked when ToT trinkets will be fixed?

10. What will you do in the future if MOP realm Frostwolf's population will increase +1000-2000 players? Open Sergaras back?

11. can some1 tell if they did answer?

12. Q/A session is over. Again, many questions posted here were answered on the forums already, and could have been avoided by searching a little.

First ... 789