1. In need of a chat - with a GM (Account-information, recently came back to here).

Hello everyone!

When the "molt-down" occured I created an account, rather retrieved my old one actually. I know I had coins from donation on it aswell. The problem I've got now is that I had technical problems with my computer at the same time, which caused me to format my harddrive (the place where you save stuff) causing my document with the notes of my new account-information written down on it dissappear.

Any ideas what I could do, if not, could you (a GM) contact me and maybe help a poor fella out?

- An Oldie.

2. Hello everyone!

When the "molt-down" occured I created an account, rather retrieved my old one actually. I know I had coins from donation on it aswell. The problem I've got now is that I had technical problems with my computer at the same time, which caused me to format my harddrive (the place where you save stuff) causing my document with the notes of my new account-information written down on it dissappear.

Any ideas what I could do, if not, could you (a GM) contact me and maybe help a poor fella out?

- An Oldie.
    Hello there,

I'm not sure if you've tried or not but you can definitely go here: https://www.warmane.com/account/retrieve and try to retrieve your account with any bits that you might know or might not know. Alternatively, if the need arises, you can make a Web Ticket with selected type 'Account Recovery' and provide any information you can in there and our Web Support will help as much as they can. Do note though, as much as they're good they're not wizards and can't magically restore accounts without necessary information.

3. Thank you Proterean, I'll look into this straight away.

EDIT: Missclick, forgot this; The problem I have is that I wanted a fresh start, so I also created a new E-mail to it (we chose a new one, didn't we?). And I wrote this in the document too... So it's gone kinda.. I'll talk with the wizards!