1. Deathwing 60 PVP/PVE

Hello guys !

I'm Disharmonia the guild master of horde twink guild { Classic } for 60 and 70 levels. So a lot of guild members want to do some battleground as 60 but can't because there is always no ppl and I want to ask the alliance twink guilds when they enter in game just to que maybe we'll get lucky and enter in a Warsong Gulch and have some fun+honor.

Soon we will stand against "Hakkar" who waiting us inside Zul'Gurub and together we cut off his head and liberate the trolls.Let's lead our strong champions to Silithus where "Ossirian The Unscarred" hide like a coward inside Ahn'Qiraj .So I call all of you Kalimdor heroes stand with us against this creatures and once and for all let's end their living in our world !

Make your 60 twinks and join us in this adventure full of danger and mystery.

2. Soon we will stand against "Hakkar"
    together we cut off his head and liberate the trolls.
    Let's lead our strong champions to Silithus where "Ossirian The Unscarred" hide like a coward
    I call all of you Kalimdor heroes stand with us against this creatures and once and for all let's end their living in our world !
    I cringed too ****ing hard.

Make your 60 twinks and join us in this adventure full of tank and spank/poorly scripted bosses.
    Fixed that for you.

3. Yesterday around 12:00 PM (in EU) were 7x twinks 70level on ally and 4 on horde side on Deathwing,me and a rogue were the only 79s ahaha xD

Here on Deathwing i have seen alot of 70s some of them even whispering with a macro to join for wsg.

Which is strange,because they should be on ragnaros there are all the 70s.

4. Hello guys !

Soon we will stand against "Hakkar" who waiting us inside Zul'Gurub and together we cut off his head and liberate the trolls.Let's lead our strong champions to Silithus where "Ossirian The Unscarred" hide like a coward inside Ahn'Qiraj .So I call all of you Kalimdor heroes stand with us against this creatures and once and for all let's end their living in our world !

Make your 60 twinks and join us in this adventure full of danger and mystery.
    ayyyy lmao

5. come duel me ! Let's see who gonna laugh last

6. come duel me ! Let's see who gonna laugh last
    ayyyy lmao

7. swiggity swooty i'm coming for that booty