1. Technical on Fraudulent Payment

Hello,

Recently I spent 100$ to buy coins and the next thing I know I have gotten a terminated account. I have opened a ticket and still waiting for a reply (How long do you guys thing it takes for a reply?)

Is there anyway I can get my account back? I am already willing to comply with anything :/.

2. Ticket reply time depends on the amount of tickets before yours (and if there's something to be checked, likely). It's also the weekend and Smyth remains a human for the time being. But unless you're claiming there was no fraudulent action and have proof to back it up, you might consider your account lost. We have no tolerance for frauds.

3. Thanks for the reply Obnoxious! Well I have made previous payments before this which went all fine. I also have a transaction from Paymentwall on my email saying that it is complete.

4. You could possibly have landed on a permanently banned IP, something restarting your connection should refresh and fix.
    Otherwise you will have to wait for Support's reply to see what happened and what, if anything, can be done to solve it.

5. Thank you so much Obnoxious! Ive made an account with Paymentwall and inquired about the payment (Used reference number). I am willing to do anything for my account back.

How did I land on a Perm IP ban? When I enter my account

"Your account has been terminated due to Fraudulent payments"

Is what I see