1. Badges/Population.

Well, it's been like a 2 or 3 months right now and still badges from 2's/3's/SQ are useless.
    After removing the "Honor Vendor", and removing BoE req for stuff, you can't really do anything with them.
    I'm just saying, why would you let the main pvp [Wotlk] oriented server basically die, while "Warmane" priorities are making a "Working 1x Wotlk Server".
    ****, show some love to AT [Blackrock] before it dies because it's there, right now it's on life support with around 500 - 700 per "peek time".
    And that's like 18:00 - 21:00 server time, you can imagine what is like to log around 14:00 and wait for que for "X" time.

Also not having SUB forum for report, is freaking ******ed at best because now day's people are flying,gcding,and doing what the **** anyone wants.
    I'm not even going to talk about "Deleted post" about 3's wintrading i mean what...? Guy even gave you link to AT "Ladder", nope deleted in 20secs.
    Look at this " http://temp.arena-tournament.com/arm...me%20np%20weil ", it's there for some time now.

Then you got another topic about "Voting" because, you really can't do anything with your "Vote points", so wait what?
    People voting from BR aren't good enough when they voting for "Warmane" to get some kind of ****ty pet/mount or Tmorph for voting?

I'm also not going to go into -No Gm's on- topic, because before merge, there was at least one guy, sometimes more taking care of things.
    Everyone was so happy, from "Where i get trinket" - guys, to "This guy got Auto-Int 100% check this replay" guys, rest as well.

Right now it's god damn chaos and it seems like, and again i'm going to say this was MAIN server from people who merged with molten.
    On other hand i'm seeing updates to Wotlk/Cata/Mop servers weekly and i'm playing MoP as well.

If you think about it it's kinda sad, to let one of best "Wotlk" servers [via PvP] dies, w/o bating a eye on it.
    And for all those "It's X years old expansion" let's take a look at still in beta, "Co*e Cr*ft" everyone is hype about that one.
    That expansion [BC] is older then Wotlk, and still people are still scripting it.

In the end i'm not playing as much as i was back in glory day's of AT, before merge but still.
    I know bunch of people who went retail, or somewhere else due neglect of server and low population.

Don't look at this as criticism, look at it like a dash of hope for something in near future.

Edit* : Too bad other mails, were removed because it's really hard to "que" now days with people abusing or just siting on "Que masters" all the time, it's a minor problem but hey!

Best regards,

Fhb.
    Edited: June 15, 2015

2. Saved, if topic stay's alive.

3. just give up like everyone else, they don't wanna hear it

4. Staff hasn't done anything whatsoever in months sadly, especially since the merge, but make no mistake - it was almost as bad before, it wasn't the "good old days", it was just less rotten, but already dead. From observation and various undeniable forum proof, it seems the only thing the staff is good for is locking threads/keeping the forum police act up. ----- As for ACTUAL work and communication with the community and attending to their needs? Even hope that someday that might be addressed? HAH, it's almost funny to even think that after all these years of being shown the complete opposite.

Server died some seasons ago, like they say they did too little too late. Only it wasn't "too little", it was actually nothing at all, and by that I mean literally not a single thing. These last changes? It's like throwing a bone to a dog, it'll keep it happy for a bit while you continue to ignore it. The dog is the population of Blackrock for the less fortunate. This duo queue thing? Hah, it's basically ONE of the things they should've done more than half a year ago, that ladder is too dead now, beyond the point of no return, you missed the train. I won't go into how clueless Malaco has proven to be over the years, I wish this project had a different leader and we might not be in this situation right now.

Best part? I quit a while ago and lemme tell you this, as someone who had it in him to quit and not look back - this place ain't worth your time. You might believe in them, but I would call anyone who believes a person who's never said 1 truth the biggest fool of all. Don't expect anything different. Even if you are that fool and a miracle happens - it's already too late. Population makes this game, population aren't fools, population is gone as any sane person would be by now.

^ This post doesn't break ToS. Don't police my free speech because it doesn't go in accordance with your best interests.

5. Then you got another topic about "Voting" because, you really can't do anything with your "Vote points", so wait what?
    People voting from BR aren't good enough when they voting for "Warmane" to get some kind of ****ty pet/mount or Tmorph for voting?

This ... pls fix it ...

6. Solo Queue killed the server. It's what's keeping the server alive right now, but ultimately it's the thing that killed the server.

7. Also not having SUB forum for report, is freaking ******ed at best because now day's people are flying,gcding,and doing what the **** anyone wants.
    I'm not even going to talk about "Deleted post" about 3's wintrading i mean what...? Guy even gave you link to AT "Ladder", nope deleted in 20secs.
    Look at this " http://temp.arena-tournament.com/arm...me%20np%20weil ", it's there for some time now.
    All characters involved in that wintrading were banned, the team will be deleted some time later and it's currently only there because it serves a purpose. Also, we handle reports via PMs as seen here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....orting-Players

8. ^ This post doesn't break ToS. Don't police my free speech because it doesn't go in accordance with your best interests.
    While it might not go against our Terms of Service, the Forums still have their own set of rules. We might give some leeway to people frustrated and venting, but you went quite past that in your disrespect towards our server and work.

9. Solo Queue killed the server. It's what's keeping the server alive right now, but ultimately it's the thing that killed the server.
    A lot of people got this confused. Solo Queue was introduced as a way to keep the server populated. The glory days was already way past and it didn't take people away from 3v3.
    As someone who has been watching the population numbers and see what changes does what, believe me when I say Solo Queue saved AT not killed it.

@ontopic
    You're mostly right and there are some changes already in progress that adress just that.
    About vote points, that's mainly because of issues with what you can offer. Hopefully we'll be able to sort that out soon and be able to provide you something worth your while for vote points.

@unreally
    I understand you are frustrated and we could of done better for sure.
    However, server didn't die seasons ago. We doubled the population from summer 2015 to december 2015.
    Saying we did too little too late is incorrect. We did a lot but far too late, though. It only makes the climb a bit slower but we'll be back up there.

10. First of all, sorry my trash broken english

When AT was AT one of the secrets of his fame was Staff-Players communication, check old at forums, fast ingame ticket answers etc, if molten/warmane want to be the best server they need learn how to manage a community without ilogical rules, this is just a game, here always creating drama, if you post some thing about problems/discontent they remove it, and how can remove the tipical threads about "best players ever"?, what kind of autism rules have this comunity?

AT was dead before merge some seasons ago yes, many years with the same expansion/pvp can be bored but now is totally unplayable, soloq is unplayable at low mmr, until now any new about badges like if staff doesn't exist for blackrock but soloq still reward boxes and old molten players playing now blackrock ask and ask about it (obviusly if they don´t know badges old times utility). why remove other malls?(kharazan, hyjal etc).

After TWO MONTHS waiting for the new marketplace they just copy-paste ragnaros marketplace, lmao, you have any idea about this pvp realm "performance"? was possible buy 2200 mounts for 20 vote coins, wyrm
    wrat mounts(3v tournament mounts) and look like marm for some coins, wf tabard, legendary weapons, brutal mog with s8 stats or t2 weapons etc, when all this things was reported just fix legendary weapons exploit and remove vote coins for blackrock(nice solution jk), of course if you want 3934294 rating mount you still can donate some euros for it, like 22 coins for one wf piece when old at you can have all set for less. who donate here now? lol, With AT donation system for a PVP REALM, you can make 3x more money without p2w need. furthermore now realm is full scripers, ppl scripting at 1600mmr lol, I saw a guy selling scripts with her webpage in /LookingForGroup channel since 4 years ago and still selling, always with same char, why not fast banned like old times? people flying on soloq.. all these things have made many top players leave the server.

I don´t know why your post still exists when all this threads get fast delete, I leave AT/Blackrock some weeks ago because you can´t do anything now if you only can play on the nights, you can´t go bg (no enought players for bg..), can´t play arenas (one or two 2v, 2000mmr vs 1400mmr all night) and qel danas pvp zone is died, all this in a pvp realm.., is staff interested in this realm?

And again sorry my english, I´m playing vanilla now, I´m not happy with actual situation but, thanks to old AT staff for all last years, was amazing and was best place where you can play wotlk pvp, and thanks for molten staff for the possibility to play here, cya guys good lucky.

11. Thank you very much, just needed to hear there is some kind of "plan" about it, from Old AT staff.

12. In my opinion obviusly "old AT players" have lost more things with merge than old molten players, old AT staff and old molten staff, I think the only thing staff can do that can improve blackrock now with the population problem and the other wotlk realms is try to make a CROSS-REALM for arenas with blackrock + other two wotlk realms as they suggested before merge with same pvp ladder, this can fix population problem. maybe fix 3v etc.

The hard part in my opinion is gear, blackrock have 264 itlvl limit (I´m 100% agree with this, still with 264 max some clases are broken with insane damage, with more than 264, 277, 284offs, 284 trinkets, legendary weapon etc pvp don´t need skill, I played it before and is insane, just check last tournament stream record where are people who play with lolmournes..) but maybe is better remove 264 limitation and get more ppl to play with them than let realm die.. or remove lolmournes and 284 trinkets and try keep 277 or something in between for both sides.

is hard get cross realm system apart from the gear problem? just asking I don´t know if is difficult to apply, but it might be interesting.

13. We might give some leeway to people frustrated and venting, but you went quite past that in your disrespect towards our server and work.
    whether or not he in fact did went past "that" is completely subjective, such rubber band type of monitoring unintentionally increases the amount of misunderstandings leading to unnecessary sanctions, id recommend making the rules clear for once and more importantly set them in stone to prevent those situations to occur
    what determines what deserves or not a sanction should be official, and definitely not based on unreliable personal points of view on the spot

and also eventho its obvsly not at all the biggest of deal, i agree that preventing cookie cutter topics such as "best player of each class" ect does more harm than good to this realm

14. I'm just saying, why would you let the main pvp [Wotlk] oriented server basically die, while "Warmane" priorities are making a "Working 1x Wotlk Server".
    ****, show some love to AT [Blackrock] before it dies because it's there, right now it's on life support with around 500 - 700 per "peek time".
    And that's like 18:00 - 21:00 server time, you can imagine what is like to log around 14:00 and wait for que for "X" time.
    Blackrock is the most bug-free realm and with most custom content. If it is 'dying' as you claim, what else can be blamed besides the fact that it is a pure PvP realm, with no PvE content available? Ragnaros and Deathwing have a good population.

Also not having SUB forum for report, is freaking ******ed at best because now day's people are flying,gcding,and doing what the **** anyone wants.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....orting-Players
    Not following this format (e.g. Making a thread or visitor message) is considered inappropriate use of the forums and action will be taken as well as the thread being deleted.
    I'm also not going to go into -No Gm's on- topic, because before merge, there was at least one guy, sometimes more taking care of things.
    There are over 16k players online at peak times spread in 6 different realms. You can't expect instant GM replies. On retail you sometimes have to wait days to receive a reply, while here you will always receive a reply in less than 24 hours.

When AT was AT one of the secrets of his fame was Staff-Players communication, check old at forums, fast ingame ticket answers etc, if molten/warmane want to be the best server they need learn how to manage a community without ilogical rules, this is just a game, here always creating drama, if you post some thing about problems/discontent they remove it, and how can remove the tipical threads about "best players ever"?, what kind of autism rules have this comunity?
    This is a forum rule and have worked here fine for over 5 years now.

Some of the feedback in this thread is welcomed and is up to discussion, but many 'problems' pointed here are unreasonable. It is time to understand that, should this merge not happen, Blackrock/AT wouldn't exist, and here things are dealt with differently, and have worked well so far for years.

15. what else can be blamed besides the fact that it is a pure PvP realm, with no PvE content available?
    http://temp.arena-tournament.com/for...e6c6f30f79aa21

This is a forum rule and have worked here fine for over 5 years now.
    that doesnt mean it wouldnt work better with better rules

many 'problems' pointed here are unreasonable. It is time to understand that, should this merge not happen, Blackrock/AT wouldn't exist
    its actually up to the community to determine which problems are reasonable or not, and nothing allows you to affirm that AT wouldnt exist today without this merge, with the same usual care from its staff it would obvsly still struggle but definitely not as much and would definitely still exist
    Edited: June 16, 2015

12 Last