1. I'm not sure how this link is related to my comment. A pre-merge thread from 2014 won't be taken as a valid feedback.
    Perhaps old AT had problems, but now it's Warmane. Old problems are now past.

that doesnt mean it wouldnt work better with better rules
    If that rule was added it is because it was needed. You can guess why.

its actually up to the community to determine which problems are reasonable or not
    Not in every case, the majority isn't always right. Either way, you can't possibly tell that a few forum comments reflects the community's opinion on a subject. It is up to the staff to decide if certain things are healthy or not to the server.

2. whether or not he in fact did went past "that" is completely subjective, such rubber band type of monitoring unintentionally increases the amount of misunderstandings leading to unnecessary sanctions, id recommend making the rules clear for once and more importantly set them in stone to prevent those situations to occur
    what determines what deserves or not a sanction should be official, and definitely not based on unreliable personal points of view on the spot
    If you consider respect subjective there's little that can be clarified in rules. I can clarify that these aren't AT Forums, so things and tones that might be commonplace there won't be acceptable here, though. A good rule of thumb is: if you are in doubt if your angry and spiteful rant is disrespectful, post it later after reviewing it or don't post it. You can also keep in mind that I take respect towards Staff, our server and our work very seriously, so my "subjective threshold" leans much closer towards "don't disrespect at all."

and nothing allows you to affirm that AT wouldnt exist today without this merge, with the same usual care from its staff it would obvsly still struggle but definitely not as much and would definitely still exist
    Actually there is something that allows him to say that: Malaco having told us on Staff chat to, if needed, remind AT players that AT was about to close, and the merge was what kept that from happening.

3. don't disrespect at all
    the amount of non-banned users on this forum disprove that statement

Malaco having told us on Staff chat to, if needed, remind AT players that AT was about to close, and the merge was what kept that from happening.
    i wouldnt expect complete strangers to believe such claim without any proof

4. Jesus Christ, what the hell happened here?

@Arbiterone
    -Blackrock is the most bug-free realm and with most custom content. If it is 'dying' as you claim, what else can be blamed besides the fact that it is a pure PvP realm, with no PvE content available? Ragnaros and Deathwing have a good population.-

And then again, it was just fine all those years ago? I mean without PvE content being 'available'?
    Then again i'm not "claiming" anything here, i'm just stating the "fact's" about population and in what state server is right now.

About whole report thing, i'm just saying people would report anyone with SS in min's and post it back in the ages*.

-There are over 16k players online at peak times spread in 6 different realms. You can't expect instant GM replies. On retail you sometimes have to wait days to receive a reply, while here you will always receive a reply in less than 24 hours.-

But then again you could, in previous states of the server itself.

@Obnoxious
    -Actually there is something that allows him to say that: Malaco having told us on Staff chat to, if needed, remind AT players that AT was about to close, and the merge was what kept that from happening.-

I'm like 100% sure community of AT, never heard such things but again who i'm i to say your wrong.
    Tho the way you bring this is a semi-off topic is quite strange.

@ssoro You gotta take chill pill, because you know what happened on AT forums mate.

So again this was about fixing current state of server, not about who did what and who didn't, and also not a topic how to break ToE or any kind of "Forum Rules", we are all clear including ssoro hes a slow one, that this isn't AT forum and that things are different.

This should be about BR community and what they have to say about server at this point, and how server could improve in "x" amount of time, with different ideas.

And with all due respect to everyone, ideas and thoughts could be declined by server for right reasons.
    Think about it like brainstorming and fishing for different opinions that could be useful.

5. while i havent ever done anything to you, you always been mean to me and seemed to hate me, im not sure what you imply happened to me on AT but if your point is that the forum ban i received there was justified based on the AT forum rules you should be able to prove it

youre saying that apart from me literally everyone is clear about the exact way rules actually work on this forum, you pretend to represent the voice of every single warmane member regarding this matter while a user just got banned because a staff member claimed that he went past "that"

i didnt write about any forum comparison, so the chat you and that staff member come up with as "the warmane and AT forums are different" is irrelevant, since i never said otherwise

i agree ive been posting againts warmanes forum rules tho and overall been pretty aggressive and disrespectful here
    kappa
    Edited: June 17, 2015

First 12