1. May 20, 2015  

I think I am a gladiator now

How come they say AT ladder is very difficult? This was very easy:

Ps: you jell of my keybindings and UI?

Any GOOD healers also please message me in game, we can push 2500+.

2. May 20, 2015  

3. May 20, 2015  
    better start playing 3s now there is a small chance that you will get rival this season top 100 starts at 1490!

4. May 20, 2015  
    Arena-Tournament is way past it's prime,bragging about rank you got now makes no sense,70% players playing on Blackrock now are Molten players,if AT was in it's prime now,none of those top 10 from last season would not get past 2.6k,and r1 back then was 3.1k.

But hey,if it makes you happy...

5. May 20, 2015  
    Arena-Tournament is way past it's prime,bragging about rank you got now makes no sense,70% players playing on Blackrock now are Molten players,if AT was in it's prime now,none of those top 10 from last season would not get past 2.6k,and r1 back then was 3.1k.

Of course season were ending at 3100+, but back then they had 3000+ online, now how do you want they to end at 2600 rating or more when AT can't pass 1000 players.

6. May 21, 2015  
    PulseDOriginal,you dont even get what I said there.Re-read.

7. May 21, 2015  
    I guess its time to dust off your retail account boys WoW is back in esl dafuq http://play.eslgaming.com/worldofwar...pe/news/256301

8. May 21, 2015  
    How come they say AT ladder is very difficult? This was very easy:

Ps: you jell of my keybindings and UI?

Any GOOD healers also please message me in game, we can push 2500+.
    rofl epic, saved

9. May 21, 2015  

10. May 22, 2015  
    Lock this thread please, as a non-gladiator-toxic-AT-elitist, I find this highly offensive.

11. May 22, 2015  

Before Season AT member's are like 'Enjoy those past glad title's you got moltener's, you wont get one anymore now we are here'
    End of Season AT member's are like 'We weren't even playing, that's why you got glad...' lol just stfu xDD

12. May 22, 2015  
    Before Season AT member's are like 'Enjoy those past glad title's you got moltener's, you wont get one anymore now we are here'
    End of Season AT member's are like 'We weren't even playing, that's why you got glad...' lol just stfu xDD
    Crawl back to ex "Molten" sub forum, that's were you belong barking about some quest line that isn't working.

13. May 22, 2015  
    Crawl back to ex "Molten" sub forum, that's were you belong barking about some quest line that isn't working.
    Hm, you mad bro?

14. May 22, 2015  

15. May 22, 2015  

Indeed,and technically he is glad on blackrock not AT :D...Last i saw AT ,it died in the merging :( ;((( When AT was still Abyssal i had the most fun. And yea you are correct about AT in its prime!

12 Last