1. [MOP] Community thoughts on a pvp only realm?

So is anyone interested in a warsong like inta 90 starter gear pvp server for mop? Personally, I think it'd be a great idea especially since mop pve is

2. I'm all in for that. No idea why it hasn't happened yet. It just needs to be 5.4.8, not 5.4 cause S15 is by far more balanced than S14.

3. It would be great but im afraid that such a realm would be underpopulated like warsong and blackrock.

4. and they were saying last Q/A that they won't be opening anymore realms anytime soon.

5. Besides MOP is too unbalanced to have a pvp only realm.... Also i don't think they have any plans on any new realms... Their focusing on lord/wotlk ''mostly'' now but dev will keep on the other exaps also!

6. Trust me, 5.4.8 is the most balanced PvP has ever been. Literally every non-tank spec is Glad-viable. Even duels are balanced.

7. It would be great but im afraid that such a realm would be underpopulated like warsong and blackrock.
    Same as Lordaeron...

8. couldn't agree more, rogues and warrs at wotlk could oneshot every other class if th right stats were used, while in mop, you're only able to oneshot people that are way undergeared when comparing to you.
    The only thing they need to do a server like this, is to keep fixing MoP's bugs and broken spells

9. Trust me, 5.4.8 is the most balanced PvP has ever been. Literally every non-tank spec is Glad-viable. Even duels are balanced.
    Ferals

10. Considering how popular cata servers were before MoP, Warsong was still pretty popular. Now MoP is the most popular and I bet a big majority of the people in the 5k pop server prefer pvp over pve. It would also allow people to get a feel for how high level pvp play is like for a class you have wanted to try for awhile but simply didn't want to risk losing time lvling a class they would later not enjoy. Because of warsong I rolled a dk on cata-Frostwolf back in the day cause I knew what I was getting into. So to summarize, based on how popular MoP is here I would bet that a pvp only MoP server would be as equally, or if not more, successful than pre-MoP warsong.

11. Tbh I would love a pvp MoP realm. But I think MoP needs to be further in development on terms of fixes than it is now.

12. While HotW is OP.. they are pretty beatable actually. The only thing not quite balanced in duels are WW Monks.. But they're not nearly as OP in duels as UH DKs were in WotLK, for example.

13. Big NO for a mop pvp only realm. Devs already said there wont be any of this. Look at warsong and blackrock.
    + majority of mop pvp functions aint workin either so people would only complain... There is already enough of qq'in around the forum

thread /closed

14. I would love to have the ability to try level 90 BiS for all classes, and will not waste my life leveling those up. But I think pvp on Frostwolf would suffer way too much if we added a PvP only realm. Maybe we can think of a solution in the middle. How about if you have 5 level 90s on your account you can get 1 free character instant 90. Blizzard does this when they release a new expansion. Typically 1 free max levelup when you buy the expansion. This would extend the playerbase who would have another different class to explore and play versus getting bored with the ones they have and move on to newer modern games. So blizlike = 1 free max 90.

15. So blizlike = 1 free max 90.
    "Blizzlike" is also no Mists of Pandaria at all.
    People have to stop using that argument. It's a sure backfire.

12 Last