1. Character creation limit

Excuse me if this is a repost, but I am really new to this server. I actually joined about 40 mins ago. I created a character with random names and characteristics just to see ingame if my version of the game if fully downloaded. It said 0% ingame but it was a fully downloaded version. I then attempted to create another character that has the characteristics, class and name that I deem fit and now the server gives me a message that character creation on this realm is currently disabled and that I should try again later. Please someone just explain to me whether i can fix this, because me and one of my buddies really want to play WoW . Thanks in advance to those who answer.

2. Excuse me if this is a repost, but I am really new to this server. I actually joined about 40 mins ago. I created a character with random names and characteristics just to see ingame if my version of the game if fully downloaded. It said 0% ingame but it was a fully downloaded version. I then attempted to create another character that has the characteristics, class and name that I deem fit and now the server gives me a message that character creation on this realm is currently disabled and that I should try again later. Please someone just explain to me whether i can fix this, because me and one of my buddies really want to play WoW . Thanks in advance to those who answer.
    On what realm are u trying to create ure toons on? Frostwolf or Sargeras?
    Because as far as I know that char creation is disable on Sargeras because of realm merging, try to do it on Frostwolf!
    U can also have a look here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....r-Creation-Bug
    Hoop dit help!