1. Hey there,
    I havent played here for some time. Last time I was here there was lordaeron realm. As far as I know Lordaeron characters are gone but I can still see one or 2 of them being put into other realms. Whats with that? Like i had 5-6 characters on Lordaeron 2 are now in other realms but what about the rest? gone 4ever?
    Our characters are held "hostage" by the old Molten staff. Yes, they're pretty much gone.

2. Our characters are held "hostage" by a hijacker. Yes, they're pretty much gone.
    Rest assured that we have been and we will keep fighting to have them back. However no more further off-topic on this subject.

3. Imagine if they released the server in true blizz progression starting vanilla then BC and finally Wrath but with a few months space in between so everyone can gear as it should be done and experience WoW as it was designed. Has any other private server done that before? Would it be a private server first? id love to try it for sure would be amazing going through that with friends you made in game and doing all 3 expansions or for some of us it would be who never tasted the true vanilla or BC experience.
    Edited: June 16, 2015

4. Smoke Screen

What is your opinion that their main ''focus'' is wrath of the lich king and Lordaeron? Good or bad?
    Have you noticed a lot of demand of a 1x progressive wotlk realm from Warmane side, meaning the community?
    It is reasonable that the focus is set in WotLK realms. It is most populated Warmane's expansion and the only one of the three available that is actually playable to an acceptable degree. Nevertheless, Lordaeron would simply catalyze the population bleeding of Deathwing/Ragnaros; and considering the state of the WotLK game core in comparison with the scripting quality of the competition, it would not really attract new blood as it is intended. Having that said, I think the whole idea is just another smoke screen to continue having us chasing the carrot; the truth is that there are too many bugs that have been there for years and the bugtracker reports keep being wiped without many of them being fixed. Lets better not talk about Wintergrasp, Ulduar, path-finding, line-of-sight, classes, etc. The only way to recover Warmane's glory is to fix the game cores as fast and efficient as possible; once the server has 95-99% of the game cores working as intended, or population caps require it, then start thinking about implementing Lordaeron, another realm, or another expansion (e.g., WoD).

What you call unplayable are ones of the best, if not THE best scripted expansions compared to other private servers.
    It is important that the staff recognizes the state of Warmane's game cores in comparison with the competition; I have experienced other WotLK private servers in the last months to bring novel ideas that may help Warmane recover (ref. post list) and I consider three (i.e., one progressive 1x blizzlike, one normal 1x blizzlike, and one customizable 1-7x blizzlike) are really far ahead of the current game core of Deathwing/Ragnaros; one of them (i.e., customizable 1-7x blizzlike) is truly mind-blowing. I would post their names for you to cross-validate my experience, but it would violate the forum rules.

Has any other private server done that before?
    AFAIK there is one private server implementing this idea at the moment; look at Dodgykebaab's channel for more information.
    Edited: June 16, 2015

5. Imagine if they released the server in true blizz progression starting vanilla then BC and finally Wrath but with a few months space in between so everyone can gear as it should be done and experience WoW as it was designed. Has any other private server done that before? Would it be a private server first? id love to try it for sure would be amazing going through that with friends you made in game and doing all 3 expansions or for some of us it would be who never tasted the true vanilla or BC experience.
    That would be the best thing ever made by molten. I think this procject would be a big success - not just lord x1 LK.

6. It is important that the staff recognizes the state of Warmane's game cores in comparison with the competition; I have experienced other WotLK private servers in the last months to bring novel ideas that may help Warmane recover (ref. post list) and I consider three (i.e., one progressive 1x blizzlike, one normal 1x blizzlike, and one customizable 1-7x blizzlike) are really far ahead of the current game core of Deathwing/Ragnaros; one of them (i.e., customizable 1-7x blizzlike) is truly mind-blowing. I would post their names for you to cross-validate my experience, but it would violate the forum rules.
    Perhaps you could offer suggestions for future use based on the ideas of others, but we have no desire to steal ideas/information from others. Ultimately, our development path is set by the Warmane community's feedback and staff decisions. It is our own. We don't need to look to others to decide what we need to do. What other servers do is largely irrelevant. What good does worrying about them do for us? It would cause a lot of stress and relieve very little, if any. Personally, I believe it is pointless to bring up the subject of other servers. There is only one thing I feel we could gain from them, and it wouldn't be a good thing. We (the staff) don't feel any animosity towards them, and I'd like to keep it that way. The animosity and perhaps envy that they and others feel towards us for whatever reason doesn't need to be brought here and corrupt the vision that is our motivation and purpose. Suggestions are welcome, but I wouldn't worry about other servers so much.
    That would be the best thing ever made by molten. I think this procject would be a big success - not just lord x1 LK.
    While Lordaeron is planned to be our "flagship", so to speak, keep in mind that the other wrath realms will benefit from this a lot too. They will get all the scripting fixes and such that Lordaeron does.

7. Here is couple of GREAT suggestions that could bring that old molten feel we lost long time ago to it.

The only reason i want to play on this relam is if players wont have access to high end items trough marketplace .
    Remove all mounts from marketplace and fix all World Events(and their respected RDF mount loots) and meta raid achievments so we can have more of that "working together/raiding together to gain something" not only for items in ICC ,but other raids for mounts daily, this would be AMAZING.This would contribute to the community factor of realm. Not only leveling together but raiding together too not just inside guilds like now,but with pugs and people who dont have guilds, raid to gain achievments and mounts daily.
    This is what i used to do back in the 2010 neltharion, achievment farm raids every day so much that unknown people would wisp me the moment i logged : "Hey what raid achievments we farm today??" , this is what molten lost , but now its time to get this back.
    Only way to obtain HC items should be is if you alredy have normal version of item that you obtained by raiding and its cost increased(similar to what you did with cata trinkets maybe).Keep PvP only players in Full PVP gear , not like now where PvP players are 60% heroic :/ .

You also might sell XP boost instead of Instant Level, for example x2 XP boost for 1 character, more than X2 would not be good, make it cheap like 5 coins and script some mechanism to gift this boost so people can invite their friends too.

8. Lordaeron subforum would be great idea so ppl can give suggestions etc.

9. Another realm would be a kill of the brackets on Warmane in terms of PvP/arena.
    Several guilds from DW had to transfer from Alliance to Horde and viceversa for the completly lack of ques, the 3s bracket is dead.
    Adding a new realm, despite the good concept to create it will just kill the other realms, or simply drop them back.
    - The majority of Pve players on Warmane, are just GS whores which are looking for their end-game gear, so they wont restart it.
    - There are plently of realms x1 around the web, after the moltdown people which wanted such experience, are already gone.
    - The PvPers will be even more sad, as with another realm, the overall pvp population will devide once again. (Ye, the crossrealm bg, nice joke "SOON", are around 2 years that Molten was talking about it)
    - With the so slow release of MoP/Cata updates (or even WOTLK), people will get bored after a bunch of months to stick on the first wing of Nax or Ulduar cause the bosses are not spawned, or simply way too easy/bugged.
    - People will just donate for the gear, and, in case there wont be any donation gear, we will see it coming in few months when all the donors/fags will spamm the forum (same as what happened with the Shadowmourne)

The population isnt the problem, the problem is the activity of the server, it's a completly different thing, and Warmane needs to realise it.

10. Thanks for all feedback. Further suggestions and ideas should be created at Lordaeron sub-forum in upcoming days.

First ... 345