1. 1k VP. What now?

So I reached the 1046 vote points. Wotlk marketplace has not too many goodies to buy so idk what to aim for. Gold is not a problem as I have few kkk's so I was thinking for some mounts but nothing worth is up and nothing on the Promotions either.

2. So I reached the 1046 vote points. Wotlk marketplace has not too many goodies to buy so idk what to aim for. Gold is not a problem as I have few kkk's so I was thinking for some mounts but nothing worth is up and nothing on the Promotions either.
    Wotlk? they have the best point market
    you can buy best Red gem for 34 vote
    and buy darkmoon card 10 point per piece(etc two of noble)

in Wotlk vote point = gold

have a nice day

3. you can buy best Red gem for 34 vote
    Indeed. There are other gems on there as well. Search the marketplace for "Stormjewel".

4. Soooooo many options!
    Honestly props on saving that much vote points.

5. Here are the only two essential items I can think of right now:

- Brutal Nether Drake (26 VP): This is like a necessity. The 310% can be very convenient. All lvl 80's fly a lot. Ashes of A'lar is has the same speed but much more expensive. Get this instead

- ilvl 232-239 trinkets (80 VP): Trinkets are hard to get so better buy a good one at the beginning.

6. Wotlk? they have the best point market
    you can buy best Red gem for 34 vote
    and buy darkmoon card 10 point per piece(etc two of noble)

in Wotlk vote point = gold

have a nice day
    Just checked the marketplace right now, I couldn't find any high-end epic gems, like Cardinal Ruby. They used to be there pre-moltdown. I wonder why they removed it.

7. They are there. Stormjewels. But 1x33vp means 660 vp for 1 stack. Thats a bit expensive if u want to gem a char from a to z just from site.

8. Indeed. There are other gems on there as well. Search the marketplace for "Stormjewel".
    Why do cata and mop not get good gems and decent pre raid blue gear on the point shop? QQ

9. Will there be a limit for the vp as it was before ?

10. I would save your vote points for eventual promotion or maybe lottery. Don't waste it!

11. I'm not wasting them, still haven't found anything to make me spend them on something but right now I:d like to know if its a limit for the points. Before the wipe it was 990.

12. Where do you get these VotePoints? I cant find any toplist, where i can actually vote for warmane.

13. Where do you get these VotePoints? I cant find any toplist, where i can actually vote for warmane.
    Go to My Account. In the first tab "My Account" there should be:
    ACCOUNT SUMMARY

Logged in as *YourAccName*
    Coins: x
    ---
    You have to been logged in the last 24 hours to collect them. Each day you can collect 10 points.