1. New to Warmane - Popular Classes and Such?

So new to Warmane here and I have a few questions that maybe people can answer.

Just wanted to know (on Frostwolf) what the most needed classes are. Was a long time player back in the day and I wanna play a class that will generally be of the most help. What's the general status of people's needs for healers and things like that?

2. So new to Warmane here and I have a few questions that maybe people can answer.

Just wanted to know (on Frostwolf) what the most needed classes are. Was a long time player back in the day and I wanna play a class that will generally be of the most help. What's the general status of people's needs for healers and things like that?
    When you say most needed i assume you mean pve.

General needs for tanks is the highest.
    Most popular tank is DK, yes, dk is very ease to use and easy to gear up(pvp gear tanking no problem)
    Paladin tanks are generally the best tank in retail 5.4 in SOO raid..... they are harder to gear up.
    Druid tanks are good too, and also easy to gear up...(pvp gear tanking no problem)
    warrior tank i personally do not recommend, from my point of view they are ok, but not as good is dk, plus gear up is harder.
    Monk tank.... idk no comment

3. as for healer,

shaman is best heal in retail 5.4, they are also best healer now in warmane
    there is no weak healer, Choose one you wish to play.