1. After months of progression, our guild Respect on Icecrown finally downed LK 25 hc couple days ago. Here is the reaction video of us killing him for the first time as a guild.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhDBblsKNSs

2. In Molten i played a Dwarf. First time in WoW. At level 36 the "Maraudon" dungeon was the top, and one of the most renowed one from the classic. And no one wanted to go. People didnt want, I dont know... too large, too much time in all the thing?

Soo i level up my skinning and leatherworking to the max for my level and enter with the best equipment i had at disposition. Level 40 and a turtle.
    I wipe for the next week. Yea. 5 days alone in this dungeon. Enter at lv 40, exit at lv48.

Noxxion, Razorlash, Tinkerer Gizlock and Lord Vyletongue were hard because the were in a gang (and gang bang me - bangbros intro music here-). First 3 days. Lv 45 at the end of that massacre.

The damm Celebras the Cursed was bugged! like 300 mobs dudes spam -if you kill him quick, the bugg was easy thing or you didnt know it about it-. But I learned that i could counter mobs with turtles. The pacific turtles, the 30 ones at north of the boss? well the bug hit the turtles and well, turtle power. 3 hrs? maybe more. Like 3 minutes with turtle gang. Best part of all the dungeon.

Landslide its a epic big rock dude. At that time i counter with stuns a kitting. And falling the cliff. 25 min. because kitting, that fall of the cliff (you had that thing in the stomach when go down you know?). "Hunter are OP" I say when the dude died.

Princess Theradras. Like 1 day. Her Aoe its big, the damage its big, she is big. Kitting and calling the turtle to double heal her with "heal pet" and band aids... the worst its when you are in a dungeon for 5 days, the dead go to living again. And the road to the last boss were hard that first wipe. She eventually die. The turtle was a demon with an inmutable face.

Then I fall to the water. Down the Princess exist a lake. Was one of that thing you do because, why not, 1 week here and we need a bath. And there was Rotgrip. A turtle vs a crocodile. Me, as Dwarf, saw all the thing. 15 minutes. No preparation. At the first time. Gore.

Went the road to lv 80. Did LK normal, tanking 1 hit LK with turtle to save the tank (yea, turtle at LK). Didnt play again for years, but then molten down came at the time when i visit the forum again. I had a premium account, that the new warmane team gave me back because i had the soo distant in time donation´s receip. But no hunter, neither turtle.

The Dwarf´s name was Duindaer. I lost a lot of friends in the molten down. My bad was that I never say something like "your email, your cellphone?" to them.
    And for my "Aggro" the turtle, no picture, no more than a memory about 5 days in the deeps of Maraudon.

First 123