1. July 6, 2015  
    Ok not sure if i am following you here , but i found aluntir , and he isn't tamable , not even a beast ... but he is there , without the quest spawning him or anything , i found him while collecting crystals after i went into a wrong hive tunnel , is that the npc you are talking about , or is he supposed to spawn again from that quest as a tamable beast ?
    I guess he's untamable after all. I browsed Petopia back in pre-Cata and I could recall the white wasp or any Qiraji wasps were untamable at that time.

Sorry for getting you into this search but at least we can finally make a confirmation.

2. Do you know if Gondria should spawn after server restart? Yesterday there were 3 restarts, I was camping spawns, no one in /who in zone, and it wasn't there.
    I hope it's not buged.

3. Do you know if Gondria should spawn after server restart? Yesterday there were 3 restarts, I was camping spawns, no one in /who in zone, and it wasn't there.
    I hope it's not buged.
    She can,but chancea are really low

4. Do you know if Gondria should spawn after server restart? Yesterday there were 3 restarts, I was camping spawns, no one in /who in zone, and it wasn't there.
    I hope it's not buged.
    no, gondria cannot spawn after restarts/crashes in wotlk unless her spawn coincides with a crash. she spawns normally in one of her spots (timer is yet unknown). when i played ragnaros, i managed to find only 2 in a year while i saw many other sb multiple times. just be patient, shell pop on ur face.

Also (just warmane things) if u r pvp, tame king krush ( no other devilsaur ) rather than sb:)
    Edited: July 11, 2015

5. If someone want to know, while i was searching Loque (dont even know why i bother, with the 2days spawn timer) i found Aotona like 30mns ago.
    Doesn't look like Loque spawn on crash either, still waiting for a restart, who knows. Ragnaros server.

6. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/r...5#comment-5702
    Just opened this, you think they will fix the respawn timers? Or it's wasted time?

7. hahahahaha, u people are so complaining abt wotlk, here isa funny thing ! i had a 3 kgs hunt inwotlk b4 i moved to mop. got bored today, so logged my wotlk char named "arcturis" which was at grizzly luckily, poooof arc was w8ing for me. tamed happily. then went sholazar, after 10 mins of roaming, yaaaaay tamed loque, again after like 3 hours , wooooo wooooo skoll spawned near cave lel. 3 sbs in like 5 hours in wotlk. hahahahahaha.
    sad part is i dnt play wotlk, just logfed fr a day.

beat that luck wotlk hunters!!!!!!!!!

dint bother with ss. toooooo tired taming those ultra rares haha

8. What server are you talkin about? just to know if i can stop login the hunter for 2 days

9. What server are you talkin about? just to know if i can stop login the hunter for 2 days
    ragnaros. just to let u know,server restarted while i was on, nothing spawned then. All 3 spawned normally.

10. hahahahaha, u people are so complaining abt wotlk, here isa funny thing ! i had a 3 kgs hunt inwotlk b4 i moved to mop. got bored today, so logged my wotlk char named "arcturis" which was at grizzly luckily, poooof arc was w8ing for me. tamed happily. then went sholazar, after 10 mins of roaming, yaaaaay tamed loque, again after like 3 hours , wooooo wooooo skoll spawned near cave lel. 3 sbs in like 5 hours in wotlk. hahahahahaha.
    sad part is i dnt play wotlk, just logfed fr a day.

beat that luck wotlk hunters!!!!!!!!!

dint bother with ss. toooooo tired taming those ultra rares haha
    Good for you but you're not helping.

11. For all those "i know everything" and MOP guide makers, WOTLK hunting and hunters are waaaaaaaaaaaaay different from MOP and Cata..
    So please make some sense and take time thinking while u reply to someone. Im not being rude, but all this bashing at each other, and an immediate abnoxious reply just because u "think" u know it all doesnt mean others have to take it and run...End of topic , Lets all be friends and revert this section to some useful interactive area to share thoughts ! :-)

12. Let's stay on topic from now on.

13. More like "let's stop the flame from now on", couse we was on topic.

14. I finally tamed Gondria at Deathwing. It was around 6:00 ST.

The story was that I was trying to make Arcturis spawn by killing the rare stag but, unfortunately, she didn't show up. I gave up after 2 hours of waiting and after being ganked by an Alliance player. So I decided to look for Gondria instead by going into her various spawn location. After only 3 minutes of searching, my NPCScan Overlay rang, and my heart suddenly exploded with thrill.

As you can see, his spawn location in Deathwing is different from the Rare Beasts thread. He spawned to the right of Mam'toth Crater of the instead of to the left.

Here are some additional photos of where I actually found her.
    Spoiler: Show

Never lose hope. Everything will pay off at the end.

15. Gratz Derekk, this place you found her is the same spot i got her before on lordareon too. I wonder if it's the only spawn, or others are different too.

First 1234 Last