1. Arcturis need the rare stag? Wasn't that a MoP thing?

2. Arcturis need the rare stag? Wasn't that a MoP thing?
    Thats the thing on all realms

3. Thats the thing on all realms
    it's a custom thing or it shoudl work like that?

4. Gratz Derekk, this place you found her is the same spot i got her before on lordareon too. I wonder if it's the only spawn, or others are different too.
    Thank you but I really think others deserve it more than I do. A friend of mine found Gondria beside the stairs not long ago.
    Edited: July 18, 2015

5. Arcturis need the rare stag? Wasn't that a MoP thing?
    I did that a while ago in Deathwing and it does appear. During my two-hour camp, I coincided with two other Alliance players, and that was during the wee hours of the morning. Imagine if it was during peak hours. On the other hand, I've camped Gondria for a couple of days and I haven't encountered any competition.

6. The info about Loque's death 2 days ago, didn't give me a chance to see it today ._.
    A 48 hours spawn is just stupid, i hope a modder will fix it sooner or later.
    Edited: July 19, 2015

7. I notice Arcturis has been appearing more frequently, like at least once a week.

Just 30 min ago, I killed rare stag but didn't wait long cuz I needed to attend a raid. I didn't had enough faith with Arcturis because he has a reputation of being super rare. 15 min after leaving the spot, Arc was cached, which means someone had tamed or kill him. I wasn't bitter cuz I'm already contended on having Gondria.

This was in Deathwing realm btw.

8. It is fixed then,or someone was trolling

9. Does Uhk'loc (gorilla with snow white pelt and blue skin) ever spawn in Un'goro?

I tried a while ago in Deathwing, he hasn't appeared.

You can read more about him in my new entry on the first post of this thread.

Update: I just tamed him yesterday but it didn't came off as easy as I've thought. I waited 30 minutes for him to appear. He uses Pummel that can interrupt Tame Beast spell so you might wanna use Freezing Trap. Also, there are plenty of lowbies questing in Fungal Rock so I had to tell a few players to not kill Uhk'loc.
    Edited: July 30, 2015

10. Can shy-rotam be tamed on wotlk servers? I cant find anywhere shadowhoof in everlook to start q

11. Can shy-rotam be tamed on wotlk servers? I cant find anywhere shadowhoof in everlook to start q
    Yeeah. It's a quest chain. In order for you to accept that quest you have to do several others. "Spray it Forward" is the start of the quest chain.

12. Thank you Migluee but fortunely i found Rak'shiri (same model but rare) so im done with it :D (btw he got same spawn spot like in original around frostsaber rock).
    Now im interested in humar the pridelord (black lion) still no clue about him

13. And about spirit beasts, i got loque and arcturis before server wiped. loque pretty much got same spawn spot like in original but arcturis dont. I found him next to a npc on horse which can give daily quest right next to bears in river. Dunno if they change smth

14. I have never once seen Mazzranache on Molten or Warmane, when I was low lvl I spent countless hours searching for that bird, in fact I've never even seen anyone else with it for that matter. Does anybody currently have Mazzranache?

15. Sup yall.

Back on my BM hunter after learning about the latest hotfixes. Although I haven't noticed any big difference in my DPS, it's nice to see more BM hunters running around.

Hope you enjoy my updated list :)

First 1234 Last