1. WTT Gold On Frostwolf [MOP] for Gold on Deathwing [WOTLK]

I am looking to trade gold on Frostwolf and receive it on Deathwing. If you moved to MOP or just have extra gold on Deathwing I want to trade with you. I am offering 2:1 ratio. So 10k on Frostwolf for 5k on Deathwing. I can trade on either ally or horde - faction does not matter.

You can contact me by replying to this thread or pming me. Also if you want to contact me ingame.

Frostwolf Horde: Shootingstar
    Frostwolf Ally: Pwnstars
    Deathwing Ally: Screwy
    Edited: June 15, 2015

2. I will try to reach out to you sometime today. I have like 3k or more on Deathwing and recently switched to Frostwolf.

3. I will try to reach out to you sometime today. I have like 3k or more on Deathwing and recently switched to Frostwolf.
    What is your ingame name? I can watch for you when I am on.

4. What is your ingame name? I can watch for you when I am on.
    Interlock on Frostwolf Horde

5. Hello...I also need some gold on Frostwolf...i can trade you gold on Deathwing...please let me know if the offer still stands..

6. Hello...I also need some gold on Frostwolf...i can trade you gold on Deathwing...please let me know if the offer still stands..
    Yes, I am still looking to trade, my offer is still valid.

7. I will add your character, Shootingstar, and whisp you in-game...My in-game character name is also Vaath..on frostwolf as well as deathwing..