1. Justice points ----> honor points.

Good afternoon Frostwolf peoples,

Recently got back into wow after taking a short break. The last I was playing was on one of the Cata servers before the moltdown.

Spent the weekend running the same dungeon over and over until I had maxed out my justice points. Went to the old jp vendor in ogrimmar and was sad to see that the vendor no longer offered honor points for justice points.

After a quick google search I found that in the retail version of the game (MOP) you were able to exchange Jp for HP. Also noticed that HP can be converted in JP.

Was there a reason for this to be removed? Has anyone else noticed this, or maybe I am not going to the right vendor.

Anyways please fix, or correct my unknowingness.

Thanks

2. It was disabled due to ilvls for pve and pvp not matching.

Yesterday in the stream they mentioned they will re-enable this on next update? Can someone second this and confirm, I may have misheard :)

3. It was disabled due to ilvls for pve and pvp not matching.

Yesterday in the stream they mentioned they will re-enable this on next update? Can someone second this and confirm, I may have misheard :)
    I didn't hear if it would be next update or not, they were kinda quiet, but they did say it will be coming back

4. I really hope they do re-enable this. My main source of easily obtainable pvp gears.

Thanks

5. I really hope they do re-enable this. My main source of easily obtainable pvp gears.

Thanks
    Tell me about it... atm I buy cataclysm herbs on my mage with honor points (in SW if anyone is wondering), since there is literally nothing better to spend it on >.>

6. i hope they do the reverse as well honor to justice

pve has some nice mogs

7. would be nice to see this working next update so i can convert my honor to justice. i like doing dungeons, but cant with pvp gear

8. what do u call UPdate....they fix few quests and BUG pretty much 70% of the fixes from last 2 """"updates"""".....

9. what do u call UPdate....they fix few quests and BUG pretty much 70% of the fixes from last 2 """"updates"""".....
    Hillarious, fell of my chair really (sarcasm)

Honor to Justice and Justice to Honor is quite needed! hope its true they gonna enable it soon

10. Maybe its just me but it seems they only release stuff like this when it is of absolutely no use to anyone anymore. Progression and leveling 85-90 was ruined because no scenarios released (they'll wait until there are no chars left in the 85-90 range before those are released) as example, so I suspect once no-one needs honor or justice anymore it'll be released the following day. (yeah I do not have any real info, just a guess).

11. Maybe its just me but it seems they only release stuff like this when it is of absolutely no use to anyone anymore. Progression and leveling 85-90 was ruined because no scenarios released (they'll wait until there are no chars left in the 85-90 range before those are released) as example, so I suspect once no-one needs honor or justice anymore it'll be released the following day. (yeah I do not have any real info, just a guess).
    How do scenario's ruin levelling? o.O Because there's totally no quests or rdf's...and Honor and justice will always be needed. People have alts you know.

12. Maybe its just me but it seems they only release stuff like this when it is of absolutely no use to anyone anymore. Progression and leveling 85-90 was ruined because no scenarios released (they'll wait until there are no chars left in the 85-90 range before those are released) as example, so I suspect once no-one needs honor or justice anymore it'll be released the following day. (yeah I do not have any real info, just a guess).
    As I remember scenarios were enabled only at level 90 on blizz realms. Even on blizz realms the description was wrong and misleading, they wanted to open some scenarios past lvl 90 but it never happened.

13. "As of 4.1 you can purchase 250 Justice Points for 375 Honor Points from Edlan Halsing (Alliance) and Rogoc (Horde). You can purchase 250 Honor Points for 375 Justice Points from Talric Forthright (Alliance) and Togar (Horde)."

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=52034/togar#comments

Come on Warmane.
    Please reenable the Justice-to-Honor trading option it's been there since Cataclysm that's not Blizzlike at all :(

14. we definitely need this feature to be back.

123 ... Last