1. MoP realms..

So been getting a little bored of late on cata and thinking I might level a character on MoP realm.

Before I do this I just wanna find out some info first.
    Firstly is it fairly stable atm, or is it still bug ridden, is it even worth trying?

What are the less buggiest classes for pve and what faction is recommended to take for the best pve experience..

Thx.

2. So been getting a little bored of late on cata and thinking I might level a character on MoP realm.

Before I do this I just wanna find out some info first.
    Firstly is it fairly stable atm, or is it still bug ridden, is it even worth trying?

What are the less buggiest classes for pve and what faction is recommended to take for the best pve experience..

Thx.
    After new updates server crashes a few times a day, then it settles down again once those issues are fixed. All the classes have bugs, some big bugs but none are game-breaking unless you are talking about PvP, in which case some are unplayable. For PvP stay away from druid until they fix the "breaks stealth" and "combat bug" bugs. Also if you are a wimp you can take one of the classes that are bugged positively like Warlock, hunter, dk or rogue. (I didn't mention warrior here because the biggest bs bug with warrior deep wounds hardly any know how to abuse it, those that do should be banned).
    Edited: June 16, 2015

3. After new updates server crashes a few times a day, then it settles down again once those issues are fixed. All the classes have bugs, some big bugs but none are game-breaking unless you are talking about PvP, in which case some are unplayable. For PvP stay away from druid until they fix the "breaks stealth" and "combat bug" bugs. Also if you are a wimp you can take one of the classes that are bugged positively like Warlock, hunter, dk or rogue. (I didn't mention warrior here because the biggest bs bug with warrior deep wounds hardly any know how to abuse it, those that do should be banned).
    Rogues are not positively bugged... Combat is unplayable atm and assassination deals less damage than intended but playable, for sub the same.

4. Frostwolf is stable after they added the 5k pop cap .You shouldn't worry much about class bugs because every class can be op at low lvl . I'd recommend Alliance but i like it here . Classes : Warr - Best melee OP mostly bug free , Paladin- Good dps same with healing as well with tanking , Shaman- Op healing and good damage with ele and enh , Druids- Op healing and playable dps (balance strongest) ,Hunter - Good dps , Priest - OP healing and Op dps , Monk-Good healing ok tanking and playable dps, Rogue - Good damage if skilled , Mage - Good dps (pref fire) , Warlock - Best range dps , Dk - Good dps also good tanking.