1. Setting Up ISboxer for any server Tutorial (Step-by-Step)

Hello,
    I thought that the already existing video for setting up ISboxer was quite outdated and annoying. I just started with multiboxing and I hope that this video will help you out.

Thanks to younggunz35 for helping out on understanding multiboxing from his post on the forum http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....for-referance)
    EDIT: Added changes to the video
    Edited: July 5, 2015

2. /blushing

Aww thanks man and thank you for the updating video.

Nice video, no real suggestions, you did everything perfect to a T. Oh, when you log in to ISboxer for the first time and it prompts you for your User Name and PW for the first time, you can just put in random stuff and hit Enter and you'll move past the log in and wan't have to worry about it ever again unless you have to redownload and reinstall Isboxer. Everything is fine though, you just don't have to sign up for anything.

Now just learn everything you can about Video FX and DX Nothing and that should give you a real challenge, lol. It didn't take me to long to figure it out, but it did give me a headache the first time through. Now it's cake and I can bring up my heal frames on my tank (or any toon I want) and heal with my healer while tanking on my tank, or vice versa.

Then there's Click Buttons, not to hard to figure out, but you just gotta have an idea of how to make a new mapped key, and then attaching a click button to it and move it to where you want it. Save and you're done there.

I think that covers everything and you can watch some of the Advanced videos on my thread if you have any questions, if you're still unsure, i'm here so feel free to ask away at anytime.
    Edited: June 16, 2015

3. Thank you so much again, you've been really helpful. Honestly I didn't even think you were going to see this thread :D I find the video kind of slow though (intentionally right click and delete or copy-paste) just because I wanted it to be accessible for anyone who is not familiar with such things.

4. One question - why would one wait 5 mins for the windows to open?

Haven't u seen this thread http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....arting-slowly?