1. Help about running 2 wows problems

hello guys, i dont know why i cant run 2 wow windows on my pc, and for sure its not machine problem.. its a gamer computer. any1 have hints about that?
    Windows 10 btw

2. What does it say?

If it says DivxDecoder not found, most likely because you are playing on not-widowed fullscreen mode. Change it to windowed mode.

3. What does it say?

If it says DivxDecoder not found, most likely because you are playing on not-widowed fullscreen mode. Change it to windowed mode.
    it doesnt say anything, wow opens i hear the sound, but it wont open the window.. its like minimized, i try to open it and wont work like invisible window.. i need to alt tab or "windows key" to minimize again then i close :(

4. Check if ur desktop AERO is enabled.

5. Check if ur desktop AERO is enabled.
    Tryed and didnt worked :(
    i open 1 wow, minimize.. try to open another and it runs but my screen still on desktop screen i click on second wow and it wont show but its open i just cant see anything besides my normal screen
    Edited: December 19, 2016

6. To be honest I've had way to many problems with windows 10 and multiple instances of directx 9 games.
    Especially if you have LAA flag enabled

7. no1 knows how to fix it? i have made a research and couldnt find anything :(