1. Todays update

Hello does anyone know what was update today on mop realms.I saw the restart timer.But couldnt notice what was restarrt for.Thanks.

2. They must be trying to fix the LAG.

3. They said that they are planning to release the Isle of thunder this week along with could serpent riding.

4. Seems update was delayed til tomorrow. Lol bs much?

5. Seems update was delayed til tomorrow. Lol bs much?
    where did u hear that?

edit: NVM just saw on the main page

6. Hilarious how they post on the frontpage "Frostwolf stability reaches 1 day uptime with a population cap of 5,000 players."

Yet, there is still alot of lag! An yeah forum mods, i know, devs working on it, top priority etc etc has been for the past month but still not good enough.

they disabled pet battles
    About time cause they are ****e

7. 1 day uptime and the server crashes now.

8. "Mists of Pandaria realms have been updated. Changelog will be posted later."

I don't understand why someone have putted this message after server crash. Cloud Serpent bugged to the ground as before.

9. "Mists of Pandaria realms have been updated. Changelog will be posted later."

I don't understand why someone have putted this message after server crash. Cloud Serpent bugged to the ground as before.
    We got 2 updates as I noticed.
    Mists of Pandaria realms have been updated. Changelog will be posted later 18 june

Frostwolf has been updated, including Imperial Vizier Zor'lok and Blade Lord Ta'yak encounters in Heart of Fear. Feedback topic is here. Changelog listing all fixes and changes will be posted as soon as it is documented. June 12,
    hmm?

12 Last