1. ANY info about pvp titles

Any info about pvp titles ?We will have titles or no ?

2. Any info about pvp titles ?We will have titles or no ?
    with this amiunt of bugs and bug abuse?
    Sure every1 will ''get'' title!

3. with this amiunt of bugs and bug abuse?
    Sure every1 will ''get'' title!
    2 season in row I could be a Grevious Gladiator with ease.But many bugs still awaits.Fix those bugs so I can get My Glad title at 3rd season!

4. 2 season in row I could be a Grevious Gladiator with ease.But many bugs still awaits.Fix those bugs so I can get My Glad title at 3rd season!
    Imagine this nobody getting a gladiator title... sums up MoP PvP in a sentence...

Did you figure out if you should wear PvE gear in PvP yet, or no? :P

5. Imagine this nobody getting a gladiator title... sums up MoP PvP in a sentence...

DYING RN xD

6. Imagine this nobody getting a gladiator title... sums up MoP PvP in a sentence...

You just killed me..

7. what title would you like to get?

Season 12: Malevolent Exploitaitus or
    Season 13: Tyranibugs Gladiator

and soon to come:

Season 14: Grevious Warriator

8. i laughed so hard ... sad but true

9. Imagine this nobody getting a gladiator title... sums up MoP PvP in a sentence...

I think I should go pve gear in pvp,I might start to struggle lel.

There was no s12,only tyrabug and atm grievous,actually there will be 2 grievous season withou titles.So before prideful we might have 3 grievous seasons lmao

P.S.If you loose vs warrior only because deepwounds then you better switch expansion doe,prideful will just make you cri evri tiem,with deepwounds or not.after bugs being fixed you might start to cry about warrior tranzmogz,cuz warrz best tranzmogz wow.
    Edited: June 18, 2015

10. Update, Warriors that raped me are now running away from me while I walk after them and gank them to oblivion, tis a good day. 2.7k and looking for you now 'Antiwarrwrecker' ^.^ Snipe snipe snipe.