1. 1: well unplayable. ediface said in stream they fix 99% of all quests last sunday, 3 days and nothing
    2: same as above, staff only once 99% of everything everywhere is fixed it can be remotely worth to consider a possibility of checking it out
    3: vanilla, TBC and WOD
    4: Lordemar
    5: dunno, they say its x7 but im sure it's all bs and lies as usual, seems like x2 drop rate and gold is proberly less than vanilla

/ooc Interestingly and according to our website visits, statistics, average population and account registrations - our community has started growing by +2.5% per week. but thats proberly coz they fake pop etc i did /whois check out my youtube video, also dodgykebab said so yeah whatever. btw Sapphire LOL stop trying ot ban me coz i'll just hotspot shield on a new acc?

This was a joke post, don't take it close to heart :) Welcome to one of the best, if not the best, private server and consider checking out Lordaeron in upcoming days as major improvements will be done there as we prepare to eventually implement them on other Wrath of the Lich King realms. Cataclysm (Neltharion) is in a better condition than Mists of Pandaria, Wrath of the Lich King is in a better condition than Cataclysm and during initial launch Lordaeron (Wrath of the Lich King) will be better than other Wrath of the Lich King realms. Progress can be tracked from BugTracker and Devlog and soon information page will be extended to include information and status of in-game content.

2. btw Sapphire LOL stop trying ot ban me
    She banned me irl, used the hammer and all.

3. btw Sapphire LOL stop trying ot ban me coz i'll just hotspot shield on a new acc?
    I would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you and those meddling kids!

4. Welcome to one of the best, if not the best, private server.
    Yeah, Kear. You have a good sense of humor!

5. Yeah, Kear. You have a good sense of humor!
    And that's exactly why you're on Warmane in freedom to play, to enjoy what we work on while expressing your delusional thoughts. I can show you the door however. It's Kaer by the way.

6. And that's exactly why you're on Warmane in freedom to play, to enjoy what we work on while expressing your delusional thoughts. I can show you the door however. It's Kaer by the way.
    Kaer best admin worl.
    jk Malaco #1

7. Kaer best admin worl.
    jk Malaco #1
    but Kaer gr8 admin overall imo

8. Very easy to do without paying a dime.
    I am talking about cata and rogues doing 100k in opener never happened on retail.

But to be honest I think thug is easily countered but everyone is just awful at PvP on neltharion and it's dps race and tunneling. If you see ferals duel rogues you will notice that the feral has to sit in bear 80% of time because rogues will global you if you go out of it.

9. but Kaer gr8 admin overall imo
    who's kear? I only know admin Wolf pls

10. I would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you and those meddling kids!
    Except this line is mine.

11. edifaaaaceeeeeeeeee

Kaer best admin worl.
    jk Malaco #1
    But Malaco is a grill.

First 12