1. All of those shiny features

So I remember a time when the delay(and or denial) of a lot of requested features was blamed on the clusterload system that was still being worked on.
    Like cross-realm BG/AH and Real ID chat.

DON'T think I'm complaining cause we don't have these things yet.

To me this system was the equivalent of the straw hat pirates upgrading to thousand sunny. We were getting this amazing upgrade that was beyond most people's comprehension. soooo

I'm just curious, whats the last anyone's heard about the clustlerload-balancing:
    -Is Warmane still working on this?
    -Is there a place we can get info on the progress?

2. I wouldn't blame not having those things on clustering. It's more that clustering is required in a certain capacity before those sorts of things would be reasonably possible for the realms. Clustering is always an on-going project, though.

3. I wouldn't blame not having those things on clustering. It's more that clustering is required in a certain capacity before those sorts of things would be reasonably possible for the realms. Clustering is always an on-going project, though.
    Well, according to Kaer the CLB development was on hold during Herpes leadership in the last year.

Im just curious because like a year ago u said its 80% complete so there are only 20% missing.
    When its a on going project why isnt it possible to complete the last 20% in over one year?
    Edited: June 18, 2015

4. I wouldn't blame not having those things on clustering. It's more that clustering is required in a certain capacity before those sorts of things would be reasonably possible for the realms. Clustering is always an on-going project, though.
    is Something dormant considered ongoing?

Till the moltdown there was no progression as said by molten staff. How much was it worked on since by warmane?

Better remind tony stark that ultron was an ongoing project, until he actually made it ongoing after getting the scepter

5. When its a on going project why isnt it possible to complete the last 20% in over one year?
    The last 20% is sometimes the hardest and longest part, especially when it includes testing.

6. The last 20% is sometimes the hardest and longest part, especially when it includes testing.
    Maybe. But do these test actually happen? I doubt it...

7. development was on hold during Herpes leadership in the last year.
    why isnt it possible to complete the last 20% in over one year?
    Seems you partly answered your question. In addition, completing it definitely isn't going to be easy.
    Maybe. But do these test actually happen? I doubt it...
    You wouldn't know (it's not a system that players can actually see), and being a negative nancy about it doesn't help anyone.
    is Something dormant considered ongoing?

Till the moltdown there was no progression as said by molten staff. How much was it worked on since by warmane?

Better remind tony stark that ultron was an ongoing project, until he actually made it ongoing after getting the scepter
    Ongoing, meaning we are looking to add improvements whenever we are able. When we aren't able doesn't mean it isn't an ongoing work to make it able to add improvements.

I don't even know why you want to argue semantics.