1. lol you really think people get mad about what others have????
    Then this thread wouldn't exist, and I'm sure you're using question marks instead of underline or bold for emphasis.
    lol i was only pointing out that lod and bane did actually mean something.
    They did. 6 years ago.
    I thought this was a forum where people express their views and opinions isnt that what this is for? But i guess its better to just keep them to ourselves now and just agree with everything thats posted and all be happy then :)
    Feel free to, just don't try to paint yourself as something that you're not.

2. Nah no point seeing as we always wrong and you guys always right and if we have a diff opinion we ragers or mad or angry. Also so because i dont use bb codes that makes me angry? Umm okay i guess ill just leave you believe im angry and angry that people exploited a boss to gain what others did as it should have been done ;)

3. Nah no point seeing as we always wrong and you guys always right and if we have a diff opinion we ragers or mad or angry. Also so because i dont use bb codes that makes me angry? Umm okay i guess ill just leave you believe im angry and angry that people exploited a boss to gain what others did as it should have been done ;)
    So defensive, are you angry?

4. YES IM HUNGRY BRO! I'M REALLY HUNGRY! ME NO MAD.

Excuse me Sir, but I'm really hungry at the moment.

5. Lod and Bane shows that player has the skill level to beat end game content and to pve players the pinnacle of raiding. But now so many got it they dont mean ****. It wont happen we know that but its just disappointing to see so many linking them now and seing them raid like new players when you get them in groups.
    Some of you have been raiding the same raid for ****ing years how do you display skill in something that has become such a routine? lmao
    The pinnacle of raiding OMG im speechless...

6. It would mean that bane and lod were actually meaningfull again
    They were never meaningful and never will be. The encounters would have to be retail-fixed. Not even talking about class mechanics / dps.

First 12