1. Disrupting shout and pummel shared cooldown after a patch 5.4.7 and since we are on 5.4.2 you don't need to jump that gun, until warmane decides to advance expansion patch ( if they do decide that ever ).
    I'm saying if they release prideful gear, they should also do the appropriate fixes. 77% resilience was also in patch 5.4.7, are you going to advocate against that as well? Warriors are ridiculous enough as is, don't worry, you'll still be out of line even with the fix.

2. I'm saying if they release prideful gear, they should also do the appropriate fixes. 77% resilience was also in patch 5.4.7, are you going to advocate against that as well? Warriors are ridiculous enough as is, don't worry, you'll still be out of line even with the fix.
    Warmane aims to be blizz-like. As such, we should expect for prideful to be released with 5.4.7, otherwise we lose a lot of "balance" (lol at the use of that word, I know).

If this doesn't happen, I'm sure we will have to talk with Kaer and explain our concerns to him.

3. Warmane aims to be blizz-like. As such, we should expect for prideful to be released with 5.4.7, otherwise we lose a lot of "balance" (lol at the use of that word, I know).

If this doesn't happen, I'm sure we will have to talk with Kaer and explain our concerns to him.
    To be honest the prideful gear was released before 5.4.7 soo it can acutally be implemented without the resilence fix but that wouldn't make any kind of sense really... We will see how they solve this :)

4. To be honest the prideful gear was released before 5.4.7 soo it can acutally be implemented without the resilence fix but that wouldn't make any kind of sense really... We will see how they solve this :)
    Not sure what you mean.

It was in the game before 5.4.7, but wasn't available.

5. Prideful is in the game right now but it is 10ilvls lower than it was on retail which is pretty big + pve gear is still not scaled down and I hope you get the problem.

6. Warmane aims to be blizz-like. As such, we should expect for prideful to be released with 5.4.7, otherwise we lose a lot of "balance" (lol at the use of that word, I know).

I don't see what it matters how the patch is called, 5.4.2, 5.4.7.... I don't care, but if things get released that were in 5.4.7, the game better be balanced around it too, or it's gonna turn to ****

7. I don't see what it matters how the patch is called, 5.4.2, 5.4.7.... I don't care, but if things get released that were in 5.4.7, the game better be balanced around it too, or it's gonna turn to ****
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/5-4-7

8. Unsure of the point you're trying to make here
    Well, the "balance" this patch will bring is no that high.
    Some warrior and rogue nerfs.
    On the warrior side.. the intrerupts. Why they even allowed 2 intrerupts in the first place i don't know.
    #Blizzard

9. We had some fun today playing 3s! Nothing critted us for 300k and Shamans couldnt fap and go afk while still toping every. Seems like they did some work.

10. Well, the "balance" this patch will bring is no that high.
    Some warrior and rogue nerfs.
    On the warrior side.. the intrerupts. Why they even allowed 2 intrerupts in the first place i don't know.
    #Blizzard
    Never said there was a lot of changes, obviously the resi change is most important. But nerfing warriors is obviously a good idea regardless as well so I don't see the downside of applying all the fixes.

First ... 91011