1. Definitely would have gotten 3k easily on Ragnaros, where the r1 team was 1.9k...

Smoooooooth

You've had this account since 2013, don't you have some Molten experience to speak of? I really don't know what AT's rating system was, but clearly it must have been inflated heavily if someone who doesn't know what gear to use can get 2.4k...
    This says everything about you.Ragnaros 1.9k with such a noobs on Molten?.AT was number 1 pvp server worldwide.Everyone know AT for it's awesome pvp scripts and bug free wotlk servers.

My question still stands...Should I get PvE gear for PvP in MOP? to make pvp more chaleging.

I got 2466 rating in soloq,you know what's soloQ?
    It's a system where they randomly choose 2 damage dealers and a random healer.You can get Thundercleave but you can get some random unviable 3s combo aswell.So 2466 rating in SoloQ is like 3k rating on any ex molten server And I am proud of that rating.

2. This says everything about you.Ragnaros 1.9k with such a noobs on Molten?.AT was number 1 pvp server worldwide.Everyone know AT for it's awesome pvp scripts and bug free wotlk servers.

My question still stands...Should I get PvE gear for PvP in MOP? to make pvp more chaleging.

It's a system where they randomly choose 2 damage dealers and a random healer.You can get Thundercleave but you can get some random unviable 3s combo aswell.So 2466 rating in SoloQ is like 3k rating on any ex molten server And I am proud of that rating.
    Ban inc on you.
    But if your a warrior then the only way to make PvP more challenging is to reroll a different main till warrs are fixed.
    Also want soloQ FFA and not MCH? To make God comps obsolete

3. This says everything about you.Ragnaros 1.9k with such a noobs on Molten?.AT was number 1 pvp server worldwide.Everyone know AT for it's awesome pvp scripts and bug free wotlk servers.

I'm curious how you would have gotten to 3k rating when the highest team was 1.9k. I get not everyone is a mathematician, but this one is just common sense bud :)

Again, the only reason you got to 2.4k on AT was because it had a different rating system. What titles were given at that rating, I'm curious to know.

4. I'm curious how you would have gotten to 3k rating when the highest team was 1.9k. I get not everyone is a mathematician, but this one is just common sense bud :)

Again, the only reason you got to 2.4k on AT was because it had a different rating system. What titles were given at that rating, I'm curious to know.
    Well 1.9k on private server being max overall rating means that serves was full of noobs or 90% didn't even played arena.While soloQ on ex At was a new chaleging arena system which is totally the same as regular 3s with a even more chaleging mode-random partner selection (any class\spec\rating.You start as 1500 rating because it was hardcore server(if you are skilled you go up,if not u will go down 1500rating-no1 wouldnt go with you in regular 2s,so you had to be careful with soloq)withEveryone having max gear.by hiting certain rating cap on wotlk you would unlock transmog sets,which is pointing"this guy has this transmog he has 2.4k" etc.with. The ordinary titles at the end of the season
    Edited: June 17, 2015

5. Basically, like always, people start avoiding the main subject and just go on and off about eachother. Please stop fighting...? At least on the forums.

Also, idk if you ment state of PvP as in A v H or classes. But A v H is pretty much like always. Find a guild that does premades and is active and you're good to go.

6. Well 1.9k on private server being max overall rating means that serves was full of noobs or 90% didn't even played arena.While soloQ on ex At was a new chaleging arena system which is totally the same as regular 3s with a even more chaleging mode-random partner selection (any class\spec\rating.You start as 1500 rating because it was hardcore server(if you are skilled you go up,if not u will go down 1500rating-no1 wouldnt go with you in regular 2s,so you had to be careful with soloq)withEveryone having max gear.by hiting certain rating cap on wotlk you would unlock transmog sets,which is pointing"this guy has this transmog he has 2.4k" etc.with. The ordinary titles at the end of the season
    Again, you can't grasp a simple concept, which says a lot...

The rating system on the PvE realms is different from Blackrock. All teams start at 0, and going over 2k in 3v3 on a PvE realm is only possible by win-trading (if even then) because you gain about 1 rating per win. Even Hansol wouldn't get 3k on the PvE realms, let alone you.

What rank/title did you get on AT though, since it seems 2.4k was just being handed out to everyone on the realm as you got it LOL

I don't see how starting at 1500 is any tougher than starting at 0. When we start at 0, it takes some some 30 wins or so to get to 1500, and yes, we lose rating for losses on PvE realms also. As such, obviously getting 1700 on PvE realms would take more time than on AT's system. Again, these are all things that should be common sense to you, I shouldn't need to be explaining how these things work if you're such an amazing player...

7. This says everything about you.Ragnaros 1.9k with such a noobs on Molten?.AT was number 1 pvp server worldwide.Everyone know AT for it's awesome pvp scripts and bug free wotlk servers.

Rofl, common sense. PvE gear in PvP MoP. Holy ****, and you're claiming you're 2.4k or higher or w/e.
    PvP more challenging ? Roll a balance druid with over 57 keybinds so to speak , play it at its full potential and play arena with a healer or another dps partner except warrior. If you reach that 2.4k as that comp, then i'll change my perception of you. But I know u won't even reach 300 rating as a balance druid/(insert partner).
    OR, roll an affli lock and play it at its full potential as well. Then come back on forums and claim how easy they are to play as you're saying , against a warrior especially , since you're so butthurt that warriors are very very hard to play with. Ironically , warrior hard counter warlocks regardless of spec. If you get beaten by them as i've seen in some complains of you that you got rekt by a lock.. then yeah. Just another bad warrior who enters arena, charge, CS, flag down/all cds, and bladestorm. then claim "/yell so skilled, l2p"
    Can't wait to finish my monk, gonna touch of karma all that stupid burst back to them, and i'll enjoy warriors claiming that ww monks are broken.
    Edited: June 18, 2015

8. In terms of factions, Horde are embarrassingly bad. We constantly get rolled over by premades. Today I won 4 out of 24 BG's, for example.

9. Resilience is working! They proved it in the Q&A...

But my opinion, roll warr or don't PvP. Waiting for that certain some to join this thread...

Yeah but there is zillions of warriors out there,how you will let this youngly struggle in the sea with sharks.So if Warrior 3 shots you and gg,does it means that he will 3 shot you as a warrior too? :o
    Spoiler: Show

Spoiler: Show

Don't get me wrong, this isn't JUST Hordes, Alliance does the same as well. Just forgot to take SS of them.

10. In terms of factions, Horde are embarrassingly bad. We constantly get rolled over by premades. Today I won 4 out of 24 BG's, for example.
    It comes and it goes really. I go in streaks where I win 15-20 in a row on horde side (even when not in a premade), and sometimes I win the same number in a row on the alliance side. In general horde probably win 40% though.

11. It comes and it goes really. I go in streaks where I win 15-20 in a row on horde side (even when not in a premade), and sometimes I win the same number in a row on the alliance side. In general horde probably win 40% though.
    I must have incredibly bad luck then because this is a daily occurrence for me.

12. That's freakin funny when a bunch of warriors and pvp mongrells start to argue over their rankings in the past and in the present on a PRIVATE server where you can NEVER do proper pvp. Private servers are all bugged. And the pvp on them is a big joke no other. Go retail if you wanna se how pvp works actualy and stop pretending you're pro just b'cuz got 2324234452345356 rating on a private server... seriously kids... -.- If you so nell known about your warrior class and says it wasn't an easy class since wow exists then I guess you never played any other class... Warriors were always one of the easyest classes... it was always a "basic" class. When your friend starts to play wow you say him role warrior or hunter b'cuz these 2 classes are the most easy. They ment to be this way and pls don't pretend or argue over it b'cuz it's a fact. In my opinion the pvp on this server is a big LOL. Unbalanced classes, buffstacking broken pvp power (The problem isn't the resilience it's almost working) and warrior masterrace. These are the main atributes of a totaly broken server... Ofc warriors too have negative bugs what are emberrassing, and If this server would just a little bit more working they would caus you a big error but til the server is so broken and the warriors are headroll classes it isn't a big deal... And If you think you're good in pvp and you have experience only from this server and from warriors or hunters or warlocks than you're a bit wrong mate... but keel up the good work! You can be proud of your "quality" :D

13. That's freakin funny when a bunch of warriors and pvp mongrells start to argue over their rankings in the past and in the present on a PRIVATE server where you can NEVER do proper pvp. Private servers are all bugged. And the pvp on them is a big joke no other. Go retail if you wanna se how pvp works actualy and stop pretending you're pro just b'cuz got 2324234452345356 rating on a private server... seriously kids... -.- If you so nell known about your warrior class and says it wasn't an easy class since wow exists then I guess you never played any other class... Warriors were always one of the easyest classes... it was always a "basic" class. When your friend starts to play wow you say him role warrior or hunter b'cuz these 2 classes are the most easy. They ment to be this way and pls don't pretend or argue over it b'cuz it's a fact. In my opinion the pvp on this server is a big LOL. Unbalanced classes, buffstacking broken pvp power (The problem isn't the resilience it's almost working) and warrior masterrace. These are the main atributes of a totaly broken server... Ofc warriors too have negative bugs what are emberrassing, and If this server would just a little bit more working they would caus you a big error but til the server is so broken and the warriors are headroll classes it isn't a big deal... And If you think you're good in pvp and you have experience only from this server and from warriors or hunters or warlocks than you're a bit wrong mate... but keel up the good work! You can be proud of your "quality" :D
    I wouldn't reccomend any new player rolling warrior pre-cata...

14. I wouldn't reccomend any new player rolling warrior pre-cata...
    I started warrior on witlk back than and it was a joke already afther playing rogue, cement shaman lock, mage and feral from classic... But yeah... new players hardly could raise their skills to professional lvl on any classes :D

15. Rofl, common sense. PvE gear in PvP MoP. Holy ****, and you're claiming you're 2.4k or higher or w/e.
    PvP more challenging ? Roll a balance druid with over 57 keybinds so to speak , play it at its full potential and play arena with a healer or another dps partner except warrior. If you reach that 2.4k as that comp, then i'll change my perception of you. But I know u won't even reach 300 rating as a balance druid/(insert partner).
    OR, roll an affli lock and play it at its full potential as well. Then come back on forums and claim how easy they are to play as you're saying , against a warrior especially , since you're so butthurt that warriors are very very hard to play with. Ironically , warrior hard counter warlocks regardless of spec. If you get beaten by them as i've seen in some complains of you that you got rekt by a lock.. then yeah. Just another bad warrior who enters arena, charge, CS, flag down/all cds, and bladestorm. then claim "/yell so skilled, l2p"
    Can't wait to finish my monk, gonna touch of karma all that stupid burst back to them, and i'll enjoy warriors claiming that ww monks are broken.
    Dude i am not claiming that i am 2.4,on mop i am almost 2.9k (2845). Let's pass this.

Read doe,don't makeyourself look so follish... "Should I get PvE gear for PvP in MOP? to make pvp more chaleging."

the PvP state of frostwolf is so easy for me that I am considering rolling full PvE gear in order to make the Pvp more challeging for myself.Read before you write rofl. (got 2.1k spriest which is much harder then esy alock,that doting and hiding ,ez killing totemz..and stuff)
    C'mon lmao

So Valeen why u are not even 2.1k on easy private lol,coz bad and your excuse are bugs,clasic whiner,warrior is easy only on mop,on wotlk was hardest class in order to dominate the ladders.If any class is easy that doesn't mean you'll get high rating,not even close. lmao

you prob played prot,or arms without switching shield+1h,failing every reflect and shield bash,being always in battle stance.hahahaha
    Edited: June 19, 2015

First 1234 ... Last