1. The state of PvP on MoP

The state of PvP on MoP is....

Share your oppinion!

2. Spoiler: Show
    Pathetic, embarrassing.

3. Resilience not working.

4. Resilience not working.
    Resilience is working! They proved it in the Q&A...

But my opinion, roll warr or don't PvP. Waiting for that certain some to join this thread...

5. PvP is a bit in mess due to proc and buff stacking,eating and drinking and much more.

Pretty much all classes are playable to the certain level.But it really depends..It's relating from player-to-player,in some hands warriors are op,in some hands they are double as op.Same for thee other classes .It's not nuclear physics lmao.

6. Also, generally the less you know about warriors pre-MoP, the more suited you are for them in MoP. This is because, you might expect the class to be one of the harder ones, as it used to be, but Blizzard dumbed it down so anyone can play it now. So while you may think Shield Wall will reduce your burst, you'll find no such thing happens.

Trolls aside, you really should just play warrior, if only because they have close to no negative bugs :P

7. Also, generally the less you know about warriors pre-MoP, the more suited you are for them in MoP. This is because, you might expect the class to be one of the harder ones, as it used to be, but Blizzard dumbed it down so anyone can play it now. So while you may think Shield Wall will reduce your burst, you'll find no such thing happens.

Trolls aside, you really should just play warrior, if only because they have close to no negative bugs :P
    Yeah but there is zillions of warriors out there,how you will let this youngly struggle in the sea with sharks.So if Warrior 3 shots you and gg,does it means that he will 3 shot you as a warrior too? :o

Wotlk warriors vs warrior arenas were much easier ,because you knew from the start if the opponent warrior is skilled or not,However in MoP you can't know that,since warrior is much easier,but yet very dangerous,which makes things more complicated.If even noobs can 4 shot you,you must be 1 step ahead from them,which makes World of Warriors require better timing and more skill in terms of coordinaotion with your partner to get you the desirable win.
    Edited: June 17, 2015

8. Also, generally the less you know about warriors pre-MoP, the more suited you are for them in MoP. This is because, you might expect the class to be one of the harder ones, as it used to be, but Blizzard dumbed it down so anyone can play it now. So while you may think Shield Wall will reduce your burst, you'll find no such thing happens.

RIP Stance dance and the 40-60 macros that came with it.

9. RIP Stance dance and the 40-60 macros that came with it.
    indeed R.I.P. ...Every class except warrior was a easy class back then.Imagine healers with stance dance ,or even palas.

10. indeed R.I.P. ...Every class except warrior was a easy class back then.Imagine healers with stance dance ,or even palas.
    Pala's had seal switching....basically stance dance, but couldn't be made easier with macros...

11. I would rather stab myself in the face than play PvP on MoP.

12. Yeah but there is zillions of warriors out there,how you will let this youngly struggle in the sea with sharks.So if Warrior 3 shots you and gg,does it means that he will 3 shot you as a warrior too? :o

Wotlk warriors vs warrior arenas were much easier ,because you knew from the start if the opponent warrior is skilled or not,However in MoP you can't know that,since warrior is much easier,but yet very dangerous,which makes things more complicated.If even noobs can 4 shot you,you must be 1 step ahead from them,which makes World of Warriors require better timing and more skill in terms of coordinaotion with your partner to get you the desirable win.
    What was your highest rating in LK as a warrior?

Furthermore, the world doesn't revolve around warrior vs warrior arenas. I don't know why you keep bringing this skill-less matchup over and over again.

When buff-stacking gets fixed, warriors will be hurt the most due to their formulas using AP in the calculations, rather than weapon damage. Then maybe we can see the good warriors, those that realize their main function in MoP is not a damage dealer, but a controller, will be topping the ladders.

indeed R.I.P. ...Every class except warrior was a easy class back then.Imagine healers with stance dance ,or even palas.
    Please, just stop talking about expansions other than MoP. You're very clueless about them...

Honestly, don't even talk about MoP, you don't know what items to use in PvP as a warrior...

13. What was your highest rating in LK as a warrior?

Furthermore, the world doesn't revolve around warrior vs warrior arenas. I don't know why you keep bringing this skill-less matchup over and over again.

When buff-stacking gets fixed, warriors will be hurt the most due to their formulas using AP in the calculations, rather than weapon damage. Then maybe we can see the good warriors, those that realize their main function in MoP is not a damage dealer, but a controller, will be topping the ladders.

Please, just stop talking about expansions other than MoP. You're very clueless about them...

Honestly, don't even talk about MoP, you don't know what items to use in PvP as a warrior...
    ROFL,2,670 2v2 wotlk. 2,466 soloQ (arena Tournament) if i played on Deathing/ragnaros/frostwolf before wipe i would hit 3k with ease on molten.but AT>molten

Please please answer which gear is better for PVP,PVE OR PVP?? I don't know.I think i should go Pve gear in pvp since with Pvp gear it's too damn easy.

You anti-warrs say all tops in areana are warriors ,so yeah world revolves around warrior vs warrior arenas where the the coordination and timing is more important than the damage you do or how easy ur class might be.

for your info,warriors role is support,damagedealer (massive preasures) with a bit of control for more damage output (stuns).While healers are supporters and pure control based specs........And yeah i am toppoing the ladder with shockwave and stormbolt,which does not make me a completly control class,I got my partner for it.
    Edited: June 17, 2015

14. What was your highest rating in LK as a warrior?
    those that realize their main function in MoP is not a damage dealer, but a controller, will be topping the ladders.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZxzJGgox_E

15. ROFL,2,670 2v2 wotlk. 2,466 soloQ (arena Tournament) if i played on Deathing/ragnaros/frostwolf before wipe i would hit 3k with ease on molten.but AT>molten

Please please answer which gear is better for PVP,PVE OR PVP?? I don't know.I think i should go Pve gear in pvp since with Pvp gear it's too damn easy.

You anti-warrs say all tops in areana are warriors ,so yeah world revolves around warrior vs warrior arenas where the the coordination and timing is more important than the damage you do or how easy ur class might be.
    Definitely would have gotten 3k easily on Ragnaros, where the r1 team was 1.9k...

Smoooooooth

You've had this account since 2013, don't you have some Molten experience to speak of? I really don't know what AT's rating system was, but clearly it must have been inflated heavily if someone who doesn't know what gear to use can get 2.4k...

123 ... Last