1. Dk

Blood,unholy,or frost dk is the best for pvp/arena 2v2 ?

2. Unholy is by far the best.

3. Blood. Not even debatable.

4. Blood. Not even debatable.
    Please dont come into the DK section and troll.

@OP, Unholy is the strongest in damage, survivabiity, mobility and utility wise. Anything else and you are just gimping yourself.

5. blood has more survivabiity than unholy tho

6. @OP, Unholy is the strongest in damage, survivabiity, mobility and utility wise. Anything else and you are just gimping yourself.
    Unholy is for plebs who can't play properly. Real men (and women) roll Blood.

7. Unholy is for plebs who can't play properly. Real men (and women) roll Blood.
    You should teach trolling lessons.

@OP - You got your answer, mate :) Before 4.3 Frost was the strongest but that changed and Unholy surpassed it. Frost is still decent though, especially in BGs.

8. @OP - You got your answer, mate :) Before 4.3 Frost was the strongest but that changed and Unholy surpassed it. Frost is still decent though, especially in BGs.
    What are you guys talking about? I got 2.6k as Blood in 2s pre molt-down and I'm currently 2.3k on Neltharion. I couldn't even pass 1.7k with this comp (dk/rogue) as Unholy. It takes a lot of practice and good timing of cds in order to make the spec work in high rated arena. While as unholy you just tunnel the healer till he dies.

In BGs though, I'm usually outdamaging other unholy/frost DKs by 2-3 mill. I can show you some nasty BG scoreboard if you wish.

Anyways, I'm not saying the other specs are bad, but frost is too squishy and unholy is kinda lame.

@OP pick Blood and you'll never regret it.

9. What are you guys talking about? I got 2.6k as Blood in 2s pre molt-down and I'm currently 2.3k on Neltharion. I couldn't even pass 1.7k with this comp (dk/rogue) as Unholy. It takes a lot of practice and good timing of cds in order to make the spec work in high rated arena. While as unholy you just tunnel the healer till he dies.

In BGs though, I'm usually outdamaging other unholy/frost DKs by 2-3 mill. I can show you some nasty BG scoreboard if you wish.

@OP pick Blood and you'll never regret it.
    Thats because you are bad and have dont have the skill, reflexes or understanding of other class mechanics to play Unholy.

Unholy is for plebs who can't play properly. Real men (and women) roll Blood.
    I'll quote yourself, again..
    I couldn't even pass 1.7k with this comp (dk/rogue) as Unholy.

blood has more survivabiity than unholy tho
    Actually, unholy has some amazing survivability. I can happily 1v4 as Unholy against players while my healer is either CC'd or dead and waiting to res. Blood can be kited to **** and killed with ease. Unholy cant be kited and have so much stronger healing and ranged ability.
    Edited: June 20, 2015

10. Thats because you are bad and have dont have the skill, reflexes or understanding of other class mechanics to play Unholy..
    I guess playing a different spec than yours isn't a sufficient reason to call someone "bad".
    I'll quote yourself, again..
    Are you dumb? All I said is that unholy isn't even close to viable with that comp, while you can do pretty well as Blood if both of you have the gear.
    Actually, unholy has some amazing survivability. I can happily 1v4 as Unholy against players while my healer is either CC'd or dead and waiting to res.
    Unholy has "amazing" survivability only when your lichborne is active and you're taking massive magic damage, other than that you'll get two-shotted by any No'Kaled rogue/shaman or even a decent warrior.
    Unholy cant be kited and have so much stronger healing and ranged ability.
    Blood should never be kited unless it's played by a freaking cockroach. And unholy has stronger healing? Are you for real? I won't even bother with this bull****.

Blood has always been the top Arena/BG Death knight spec, whether you like it or not.

11. I guess playing a different spec than yours isn't a sufficient reason to call someone "bad".
    THat you are unable to play something that isnt a tank, requires a brain and more than just spamming Death Strike, Heart Strike and Rune Tap.

Are you dumb? All I said is that unholy isn't even close to viable with that comp, while you can do pretty well as Blood if both of you have the gear.
    This is Warmane, a comp here is only as viable as the people playing it.

Unholy has "amazing" survivability only when your lichborne is active and you're taking massive magic damage, other than that you'll get two-shotted by any No'Kaled rogue/shaman or even a decent warrior.
    LOL cute.. Icebound, Chains of Ice, Gnaw, AMS, Death Strike, Death Pact, Strangulate (for that shaman), Blood Presence... It's clear you have little understanding of how to self peel and actually stay alive without the use of your OP Blood passives/abilites.

Blood has always been the top Arena/BG Death knight spec, whether you like it or not.
    Blood has NEVER EVER EVER been a top high rated PvP Spec. Ever.

12. Hmmm, this guy is quite good though - Blood being "the best arena spec" kinda broke it however. Have you thought of a name for your private trolling school already?

On a serious note, the only class which I have lost with against a BDK is Warrior. But yeah, Warriors got hit with the nerfbat pretty hard after 4.0 with Colossus Smash nerf and the others, and they deal >80% physical damage.

This is Warmane, a comp here is only as viable as the people playing it.
    This is the truest statement I have ever read regarding lolten PvP.

13. I guess playing a different spec than yours isn't a sufficient reason to call someone "bad".

Blood should never be kited unless it's played by a freaking cockroach. And unholy has stronger healing? Are you for real? I won't even bother with this bull****.

uhm bdk/rogue can only win double war and thats maybe.
    nice troll chibi very nice

14. Unholy is for plebs who can't play properly. Real men (and women) roll Blood.
    Let's play arena together some day. Realm?

Gear is no problem, I remember in 4.0.6 days after I was banned, created a new character and jumped to arenas at 302 greenie IL against full PvP 365IL people!

15. THat you are unable to play something that isnt a tank, requires a brain and more than just spamming Death Strike, Heart Strike and Rune Tap.
    If you managed to get HC Gurth, HC BLF, HC Rottin Skull and stack Strength/Crit you will realize that Blood isn't just a "tank". But as I stated earlier, if you messed with your cds in arena you'll not be able to harm anyone for the next 5 min.
    Blood has NEVER EVER EVER been a top high rated PvP Spec. Ever.
    It is if you know how to play it.
    uhm bdk/rogue can only win double war and thats maybe.
    What if I told you I got this comp to 2.6k in 2s? I had an awesome rogue though.
    Let's play arena together some day. Realm?
    Neltharion, Horde side. It would be my pleasure to play with the best Blood DK.

12 Last