1. The love is in the air this summer! Written by Brooxz

Ladies and Gentlemen,

this hot summer evening I was witness to something beautiful.. Two of Blackrocks great stars ("Oddwaffle" and "Sebii") were involved in a game of love.

It all started, when they were talking about fitness. Suddenly Sebii intended in seeing the results of Oddwaffle's half year exercises. You could already feel the tension rising between these two erotic human beings. As he turned on his webcam, you could see the glimmer in Sebii's eyes. "This is the moment! This is the moment I have been working on for over a year now! Okay... Play it cool.. PLAY IT COOL!" , thought Sebii as Oddwaffle started unclothing the right side of his T-shirt for a sneaky peak of his biceps. Goosebumps were flowing down Sebii's back as he was flattered by the aesthetic of his bizeps. " I have to show him, that I'm ready.." , Sebii decided to return the favor and started to show Oddwaffle his muscular body and arm. "Oh.. Sebii.. You are driving me insane!", says Oddwaffle. But as pleasant as the moment might be.. both of them know, that their bodies are separated through a ton of wires and cables and so their sexual desires can never be completly satisfied..

Edited: June 17, 2015

2. Such a magical moment. ;#3

And now we know the secret to Sebii's damage.

xxx

3. I always knew Oliver had another lover .. Its just sad that i had to find it out in such a public place and after i left for a month ='( /heartbroken

4. Two of Blackrocks great stars ("Oddwaffle" and "Sebii")
    Who?

Never forget this classic:
    A Love Story on Arena-Tournament