1. Timelss Isle

Hi I'm just wondering that will Timeless Isle come to Frostwolf in the future ? Also if someone knows that how long it will take or in witch patch it comes ?
    Thanks.

2. Well it will, on retail it came with patch 5.4, so my best guess is it will appear the same time as SoO, so in like 3-6 months, maybe even more, well see.

3. No eta on it yet. We will post it on the latest news section when it's ready to be released. At the moment just focus on what is released.

4. July 1, 2015  
    A week later and still no answer. Is there any one who can give me info?

5. July 1, 2015  
    Timeless is scheduled after Tot is fully done. simultaneously with SoO release no ETA as for now but roughly december woulnt really count on anything sooner.

6. July 1, 2015  
    Also if someone knows that how long it will take?
    Thanks.
    No eta on it yet. We will post it on the latest news section when it's ready to be released. At the moment just focus on what is released.
    ...or in witch patch it comes ?
    Thanks.
    Well it will, on retail it came with patch 5.4, so my best guess is it will appear the same time as SoO, so in like 3-6 months, maybe even more, well see.
    I think your questions have been answered.

There is no ETA, it's ready when it is ready. And apparently it was released with 5.4, SoO.

7. July 2, 2015  
    I think your questions have been answered.

There is no ETA, it's ready when it is ready. And apparently it was released with 5.4, SoO.
    Yep, in fact it seems logic to be released with SoO. I mean, the chest and rares on Timeless grants you the necessary ilvl to queue directly ToT on LFR. If you release this content while ToT is still active, it doesn't make sense...

8. July 3, 2015  
    I was trying to get tehre so hard that i even got banned ;(

9. July 3, 2015  
    Lol? Really? Hahahahah it's banneble to go to the isle?

Yeah the answer to that is after TOT/TOT HC and Isle of thunder then comes SOO/Timeless isle

10. July 4, 2015  
    I tried to fly over there but just got ported to the capital city....