1. Release Siege of Ogrimmar

As the title says, when is the release?

2. When other private servers finish scripting 6.2 content or smth like that. Another situation, when people stop donating or decrease donate amount.
    I love Warmane, but they have bad pve section anyway. No old raids, no old dungeons and no fast scripting current expansion. When other high populated servs and some low populated servs have Time Isle and SoO with nearly true Blizz experience, Warmane have nothing.

3. Not till towards the end of the year hopefully, let them fully release and fix current content and old content before starting another time consuming project.

4. There is still a LOT of work to do before SOO is sven going to be thought about.

5. As the title says, when is the release?
    We don't even have ToT fully released on normal, let alone HC version, yet you want SoO? In the last Q&A that Warmane had a couple of days ago, they said that they had a look at Immerseus and fixed a couple of things in that particular encounter, but SoO won't be released untill ToT is fully released. That means a couple of months to wait.

6. I myself estimate that SoO will be released around November/December. And that's only prolly about 2-4 bosses.

7. I myself estimate that SoO will be released around November/December. And that's only prolly about 2-4 bosses.
    Yeah TOT hc will be out at the end of the summer and also immersus is ''scripted'' in SOO so when lei shen is released and hc also they prob open SOO with 1 boss only and keep it like that till they have the next and the next finished just as they did in TOT

8. There is still a LOT of work to do before SOO is sven going to be thought about.
    this this this (had to cuz of the 10 letters thing)

9. "Yeah I'm working on the first 4 bosses of SoO, gimme about 2 days, they'll be released"

10. There is still a LOT of work to do before SOO is sven going to be thought about.
    Still they said they focus on the endgame content at the moment so... Yeah of course there are things that needs to be fixed but they will do that in due time (even if i don't believe that, that's how they ''put it out there'') To be honest just have to deal with it at the moment since their focus is not PVP and more PvE content.. Hopefully they look more into classes as well..

11. Still they said they focus on the endgame content at the moment so... Yeah of course there are things that needs to be fixed but they will do that in due time (even if i don't believe that, that's how they ''put it out there'') To be honest just have to deal with it at the moment since their focus is not PVP and more PvE content.. Hopefully they look more into classes as well..
    And current End Game atm is TOT.
    We still have the rest of TOT to do, and get HC and LFR versions working before SOO.

12. And current End Game atm is TOT.
    We still have the rest of TOT to do, and get HC and LFR versions working before SOO.
    Yeah but TOT is getting fixes and HC is coming out in the end of the summer... THey also said that LFR is coming to MSV soon... So it's just a matter of time till LFR comes to TOT.... SO i don't think we have to worry about that... They are already working on that... They said that on the stream at least :)

13. warmane/molten have all the scripts dude..they just dont want to fix or etc coz ppl wont donate that much as they do now...its same since last year before mop release..if ppl have everything they need..full with gears etc..whats the point to donate again? giving money for what? charity? hh..wiping servers was best tactic for earning money :)

14. warmane/molten have all the scripts dude..they just dont want to fix or etc coz ppl wont donate that much as they do now...its same since last year before mop release..if ppl have everything they need..full with gears etc..whats the point to donate again? giving money for what? charity? hh..wiping servers was best tactic for earning money :)
    "wiping servers was best tactic for earning money :)" Wiping was in some point good, but this isnt tactical step from Warmane, trust me.

About PvE, chill guys everything will come with time, better slow and steady than fast and unsteady.

15. Imagine we have SoO, all the donnors would buy gear for coins, and then other PvE players from the server , who don't have money for that would feel like they are in huge disadvantage from it. Donnor will raid SoO, mortals will still be stucked at ToT nm. WE all know you can't do SoO withouth ToT HC gear. Personaly I preffer to hardly earn every piece of gear for myself than to donate and buy it for coins. What's the point in that? I know that helps runing the server and etc...

12 Last