1. Strongest DPS class?

Hello, it's me again! :)
    I was considering all DPS classes to see which one is the strongest and as i saw on Lich King fight hunters dominate. But i am looking for something else, something that can get the hell out of boss, be top dps, have high burst damage and so... So after considering all these facts i've made a solution and i think it's Furry warrior. So guys tell me what you thinnk about this, do you agree with me... Don't be afraid to post a comment down below and share your opinion!
    Cya and have a nice day!

2. All classes do strong dps, just in different ways. Affliction lock use dots while destro is more casting spells. Hunt for mm has crazy good shots but bm burst with pet is just crazy. The question should be more what will I have fun playing than who kicks who's butt. But that being said last I checked warriors right now dominate arena (meh I could be wrong ). Hunt is good choice, pew pew done. Pally always good choice for ease and benefits. Rogue is pretty beast as long as you use assassination. Again tHink more plays style and you will have fun regardless. Sorry if I'm not much help.

3. Hunters and mages are where it's at. Rets ate a good nerf (fix) recently :D.

4. we talking about bis or fresh 80 2 gear?

5. Well if you read it carefuly you would know. Ofcourse we are talking about full bis as i sad in post "Lich king fight" and we all know fresh lv 80 don't do lk

6. Warriors are the best dps class right now
    Proof : http://i.imgur.com/h1IxML4.jpg
    Almost got banned for saying this.
    Hate level/10
    Anyways in general still top dps on almost every boss except blood queen and bpc. Paladins are also good same as hunters and mages.

7. The only way a warrior tops that much is if the hunters and mages he's running with are just plain incompetent, or if he's using a certain extremely bannable exploit (you probably understand exactly what I'm referring to). Either way, neither situation justifies advertising warrior DPS the way you are.

8. The only way a warrior tops that much is if the hunters and mages he's running with are just plain incompetent, or if he's using a certain extremely bannable exploit (you probably understand exactly what I'm referring to). Either way, neither situation justifies advertising warrior DPS the way you are.
    Okey, let me clear something, I'm not really sure about which exploit are you talking about, and the second thing, warriors being best DPS class is just my opinion. In fact people underestimate them same as rogues and warlocks. The point is every class is good if you know how to play and I know that everyone will agree with this. Warriors can compete with other classes and there's no doubt. But like I said everyone has their own opinion and I just decided to share mine.
    Edited: June 19, 2015

9. Haha, I find it funny that your guild mate is asking for a non-broken recount in the same screenshot xD

Not to say you didn't really do 18k :P

10. Warriors are the best dps class right now
    Hate level/10
    Anyways in general still top dps on almost every boss except blood queen and bpc. Paladins are also good same as hunters and mages.
    I'm guessing that was about... 65% on LK?

11. Haha, I find it funny that your guild mate is asking for a non-broken recount in the same screenshot xD

Not to say you didn't really do 18k :P
    Yep, I broke the recount :P

@Wreckingbawl Yes its around 70% since as mdps I have to dps ragings,ghouls and cleave does the job :D So recount isn't really broken since in first 2 phases my dps goes over 35k.

12. Warriors are the best dps class right now
    Hate level/10
    Hehe nice job. This hunter Framn is my good friend really. Can you tell me the name of guild your' in?

13. Shadow Priest full BIS.
    Nope. At least definitely not in a single target situation. I main a BIS shadow priest, you can look at the DPS in post history. Although they can top on LK and RS, shadow priests can't top on pure single target fights like Fester, Rot etc.

I do definitely consider it the strongest DPS class in terms of survivability, heals and overall raid utility but not the highest burst/dmg dps class that the OP was asking

12 Last