Q: What are the rates of all of the realms?
A: Lordaeron is x1 across the board. Icecrown, Frostmourne, Outland and Frostwolf are x7 XP and x3 everything else. You may reduce te XP rate in these realms. Blackrock is instant-max-level pvp-only.

Q: Why is the Dungeon Finder not working on Lordaeron?
A: No longer an applicable question. It is enabled.

Q: Why am I not getting any vote points?
A: You need to have at least 1,000 achievement points in the game in order to be eligible for point collection.

Q: When are we going to get an Enhanced Information Tab?
A: No ETA just yet, but the information tab will be updated in the near future with a realtime report of all our expansions and realm statistics.

Q: Do you have plans for WoD or later expansions?
A: No. Not at this time.

Q: When will you do something about ninjas?
A: We already have a policy against ninjas now. Due to an increase in the number of ninjas in raids we have been forced to enforce this new rule. Please check this thread and follow the correct procedure to report the ninjas.

Q: What are you doing now to fight hackers?
A: We are working on strengthening our Sentinel for all expansions. Our goal is to make our Sentinel so strong that it will be able to detect all hacks. Once we have reached that point, or close to it, we may lengthen the ban duration of hacks by a great deal. Our Game-Master team has also been working hard and we have expanded the team to increase efficiency in enforcing the rules and stopping hackers.

Q: Any info about legendaries?
A: The legendary's availability will remain as they are for now. They are not up for coin purchase on Lordaeron, and are only be available via quests. No additional info at this time.

Q: Why are some dungeons closed?
A: If a dungeon is closed for the time being, it means that it is not yet scripted or it has an issue that causes realm instability. We will release them once it is all scripted and working as intended. All appropriate dungeons should be available on our Wrath realms (except Blackrock - PVP only realm).

Q: Can I transfer between realms with different expansions?
A: No, you can't as of now. We do have intentions of allowing such a feature, but no ETA at the moment.

Q: I lost my e-mail. What should I do?
A: Keep in mind that we do not support the retrieval of e-mails. However for the time being you may message Palutena or Mercy and ask for assistance.

Q: I've been hacked. What can I do?
A: Please check this thread for details.

Q: I have a question about donations.
A: Please check this thread, it should answer most questions. If you still have questions, please feel free to ask in the Premium Section of the forum, or ask a GM or Moderator in a private message.

Q: How can I contact a GM?
A: Open a ticket in-game.
Warmane Ticket Guide
Reporting Players

Q: How can I contact a Forum Moderator?
A: Look for any user with the title Forum Moderator (or the Warden of your Localized Forum), go to their profile and send them a private message.