1. AHahhahAAH <POKEYMONZ> Must Die !!!

ARrrrRRrrr ye dogz!

<Pokeymonz> Must Die!
    In order to support this cause, we pay 1000g on [FROSTWOLF] for screenshots of dead <POKEYMONZ>.

WHO WANNA GET PAID?!?!

Post screenshots here - as soon as we see them we pay the gold by mail ingame (instant!).
    Upload your image to TINYPIC . COM or similar and /whisper FATBEERD for your Plundah!!!

RULES:
    LvL 60+ Kills Qualify.
    Kills in BG Qualify.
    Kills in Arena Qualify.
    Kills in wPvP Qualify.
    One per character!
    Medical test (very comprehensive!) eyesight check and full cavity search MAY APPLY.

ARAHaHAhAhahAAH!

Captain Fatbeerd (Pirate).

2. http://imgur.com

PLease don't defile the forum with tinypic cancer.

Thanks.

3. AHhahaHAhahaHAH!

Sent 1kg !

Thats their Guild Master?! HAHahAHahaH!!!

ED: (matey removed his post dont know why!)

But here's the image he posted:
    Edited: June 19, 2015

4. I'm AFK until late tonight - shipmate's 50th Birthday Party!!!

HOOT HOOT! I WILL BE DRUNK WHEN I RETURN - SEND THE WOMEN AWAY!!!

FBTP.
    xxx.

5. Arr i just saw this post i killed few today in rbg but no ss, send me 500g pls :)

6. My gold now :)

Spoiler: Show
    Edited: June 19, 2015

7. One of the funniest threads I have seen in a while, seriously though - what brought the pirate out of ya to make a wanted thread for pokemonz? Too much butt hurt in battlegrounds?

8. They done some raid on pvp vendor 2-3 days ago and got wiped hard after some time.

9. They done some raid on pvp vendor 2-3 days ago and got wiped hard after some time.
    Yeah, after 45 minutes, 40vs25.

10. This is plain funny. The hate, the love, this is what PvP is all about! Competition! Now bring it. And by the way, when you say something like "Horde came to wipe them in PvP zone", take in consideration 2 things: We don't really do PvP zone, besides 2-3 members that hang around, and we don't run. Anyways, come one! Come all! Bring the hate. <3

Oh and.. the PvP Vendor couple days ago? We held it for 1 hour before Horde must've went to Org and ask for the whole Horde including Garrosh or something to come help you guys.

Anyways, I never hated "other players". I love competition.

Cheers.
    Edited: June 20, 2015

11. Hahahaha.

I like this topic, with funny hordes and gealous ally. Its so fun to see. What happened to you convicted2012? Probably you got rekted in bg, then in arena, and after many hards arena and bgs you wanted to buy a gear and found us to honor vendor rekting your A** again, then by rage you went Orgrimar and found us there stepping on your body, and finaly you retreat to Pandaria, Shrine of Two Moon and SURPRIZE: we were there to! Yeah you probably had a bad day, and after that by rage came to our city capitals to get your archieve and you couldnt, because of us ofcourse.

Its not our fault that you dont have ppls to rely on, to do some real pvp, to make a challenge for us. To bad there is no safe corner for you, try Urgoro Crater, we usualy dont go there, stay there if you want peace and serenity.

Our Guild took birth on Wotlk Deathwing server and survived tru the downfall of Sargeras (MOP) when many other good and strong guilds died. We are more then a guild, we are friends, we are a family and we will stand to whatever Danger might come ahead. Get use to that.

About some allies that hate us, they probably just gealous, its ok i dont mind, i fight for Alliance, not for some horde allies.

And not wory, we are used with your kind of ,,hate,, because we always were:

Loved by Few,
    Hated by Most,
    But Respected by ALL.

Have a nice day every1 and get rdy, we probably gona hit Orgrimar again today, i intend to make a Hearthstone over there.
    Edited: June 20, 2015 Reason: Grammar Mistakes

12. ''Fake pokemonz from 3.3.5 wannabe'' Yeah thats me!

13. Edited: 6 Hours Ago Reason: Grammar Mistakes

"gealous ally, rekted, hards, found us, found us, gealous, Orgrimar

that edit didnt help you that much.

14. Edited: 6 Hours Ago Reason: Grammar Mistakes

"gealous ally, rekted, hards, found us, found us, gealous, Orgrimar

that edit didnt help you that much.
    Feel better now? Yea? Okay. It's the internet so I'll act like I care about you.

123 ... Last