1. ARRRrrrrr Ye Dogz!

So .. tiz plundah ye want?

We need more <Pokeys> to stuff, mount and display.
    Keep the screeners comming. 1000g each gogogogoooooo!

FB.

PS. Arrrrr... er.... no offence... its business ... u know ... nothing personnel kid!
    Edited: June 20, 2015

2. PS. Arrrrr... er.... no offence... its business ... u know ... nothing personnel kek!
    Np lol. But unfortunately your business will fail :/

3. AHahahahAHaHaHahAH !!!
    <The Dark Lotus> thrives on BS. TY for yours!

4. AHhaHAhAHAHAH!

... PAID.

... PAID.

Ahhh their tears are like sugar to me!
    Edited: June 20, 2015 Reason: oops

5. Ahhh their tears are like sugar to me!
    What tears? o.o

But.. I have a question. If we raid Hordes.. do we get gold? :/ That would be fun.

6. Like fishes in a barrel!

now where is my gold?

7. :)) funny Ilyana, probably you forgot all rated our guilds had and yeah btw, i dont recall you winning any of it

Btw Convicted, one question, i have a ss with my guild in a massive Free For All Event, A lot of dead Pokemonz body, one survivor only, will you pay me that much gold if i post it? Realy i could use some gold.

8. :)) funny Ilyana, probably you forgot all rated our guilds had and yeah btw, i dont recall you winning any of it

Btw Convicted, one question, i have a ss with my guild in a massive Free For All Event, A lot of dead Pokemonz body, one survivor only, will you pay me that much gold if i post it? Realy i could use some gold.
    Yes we didn't win any RBG match against Pokemonz core group. You were all geared 522 ilvl. While the teams we qued against you were barely geared. Specially me. I am just 504 ilvl. You wouldn't even risk queing barely geared players against us. And take note, Those were randomly handpicked totally unorganized, just a group made to have fun just so we could que against you guys because your leader annoyingly insists we do so. So if you are proud about that, think again. I wouldn't be proud of those wins. I would wait till my enemies are ready so we could do RBGs with a guild that has a challange. Btw. Stop putting together random people from Horde to que against your Core group.

Earlier today I brought what I could from our guild to help a member questing for cloud serpent. We were lucky Pokemonz was there. The entire Pokemonz guild camping one poor Bloodlust member. Then we came and wiped you guys then we took control of the place. Your entire guild tried to get it back many times and you all just failed as much as you tried. We defended your attacks with very few casualties with under geared players. GG XD. That should be a kick in the balls for you guys eh?

Our core RBG group is almost ready. I will tell you guys when. Cheers. XD
    Edited: June 21, 2015

9. I wasnt yesterday but i was told some of my members were wiped in start by your grup then u get camped, so i will trust them. We are not all 522 ilvl, but most we are because we did hard work in arenas, didnt slack, didnt lost a single week without cap. Not our fault that you guyz didnt did your job.

Beating you over and over its not something to be proud of because you were not a real challange but i expect the day you will be. I just mentioned that because when you posted that pic you acted like you are a superstar or something and we were just nubs you crushed so easly.

Anyway hope you still have 40+ members online, you will get your gvg war soon if you still interesed.

10. I wasnt yesterday but i was told some of my members were wiped in start by your grup then u get camped, so i will trust them. We are not all 522 ilvl, but most we are because we did hard work in arenas, didnt slack, didnt lost a single week without cap. Not our fault that you guyz didnt did your job.

Beating you over and over its not something to be proud of because you were not a real challange but i expect the day you will be. I just mentioned that because when you posted that pic you acted like you are a superstar or something and we were just nubs you crushed so easly.

Anyway hope you still have 40+ members online, you will get your gvg war soon if you still interesed.
    You would believe anything your members say, they just want to avoid humiliation. I understand that. It's human nature. But accepting defeat and knowing why you were defeated makes you something more. And why would I lie to you? I am a well known Death Knight, and I wouldn't risk the trust and respect my guild members have for me by lying to you. So you knew we were undergeared. You took advantage because you saw that we are vulnerable. I wondered why you never asked for an RBG when we were back in Sargeras. hmmm.
    And you told me that you were not queing with your core group. I trusted you cuz I was hoping we could be playing with peace with one another as Ally and Horde. But you lied, those were your core group. Naturally we would lose.

And about that "Camped You" thing? Yes they camped me and only me after we were tired of laughing and yelling by killing your guildies over and over. It was not a pretty sight to see so I sent them on their way. We were done with cloud serpent quests anyway. I rallied your guildies to follow me everywhere. They looked like children crying in anger just to have a piece of me. Not to mention your druid used a bug to knock me off flight which was a very cheap move.

Rome was not built in a day. Starting over is harder than it may seem but we are still here. Good news is, yes. I want that 40vs40 soon cuz my online members are now maxed at 35 online. So 5 more to go. XD. Or should I make it even higher?

Now you ask if I think I'm a Superstar? Here is your answer. I already am XD.
    Edited: June 21, 2015

11. "Gimme my gold "... ofc ... SENT (to Kha) ... PAID.
    "Now you ask if I think I'm a Superstar?" ... yep! (to Illyanah) ... PAID.

First 1234 Last