1. That post was to long, didnt red. If you interesed of a gvg send me a pm or something.

2. That post was to long, didnt red. If you interesed of a gvg send me a pm or something.
    That action of yours. Is a sign of guilt. I studied Psychology 1 year before I graduate College.

3. That action of yours. Is a sign of guilt. I studied Psychology 1 year before I graduate College.
    What action? I've been studied pshychology for too long now, and he actually did that because he was not interested enough to read your aberrations. You think you are good when you go 40v1 and **** like that? Think again. Be the leader your people need you to be. Stop being bragging*******s for absolutely no point. Your actions determine the fact that YOU feel low, and you have to paint that with some under-the-belt kicks. Cheap-shots.

Think wisely before acting. Be a leader.

4. That action of yours. Is a sign of guilt. I studied Psychology 1 year before I graduate College.
    Yeah becuase studying psychology for one year can make you read people through the internet and their actions :) Nah not to make fun out of it but really... It's like me saying i studied X subject Y years and the conclusion i draw is your Z without proof or any kind of valid proof :P

5. HAHAHA So Funny:))

Yes we came Orgrimar and kill Whatever we found. Then ofcourse a lot of Hordes Apeared we still stood our ground in the midle of ogrimar still kicking until there were so many server had an incredible delay, i got 1 min delay for spels and thas why we died.

After that the Horde made 1 or 2 raid for Sw and 80% of them died by us before reaching SW GATE. Few of them succed to go inside the valey of the heroes where they all but 2 died, those 2 died in trade district. Their main army didnt last 30 SEC, is that all what you can do? that is all?

Ofcourse in this raid was Bloodlust to and after they got wiped in 30 sec they run away like scary cats.

6. LOL I love this thread,I think I'll kill myself and post ss for some gold. Thank you for the publicity /bows down

7. Yes we didn't win any RBG match against Pokemonz core group. You were all geared 522 ilvl. While the teams we qued against you were barely geared. Specially me. I am just 504 ilvl. You wouldn't even risk queing barely geared players against us. And take note, Those were randomly handpicked totally unorganized, just a group made to have fun just so we could que against you guys because your leader annoyingly insists we do so. So if you are proud about that, think again. I wouldn't be proud of those wins. I would wait till my enemies are ready so we could do RBGs with a guild that has a challange. Btw. Stop putting together random people from Horde to que against your Core group.

Earlier today I brought what I could from our guild to help a member questing for cloud serpent. We were lucky Pokemonz was there. The entire Pokemonz guild camping one poor Bloodlust member. Then we came and wiped you guys then we took control of the place. Your entire guild tried to get it back many times and you all just failed as much as you tried. We defended your attacks with very few casualties with under geared players. GG XD. That should be a kick in the balls for you guys eh?

Our core RBG group is almost ready. I will tell you guys when. Cheers. XD
    i am in RBG core and im 507 frost mage -.-

8. i am in RBG core and im 507 frost mage -.-
    We don't have a core really, we just need to have one officer in rated, rest can be anybody...that's the point of good guild,we don't need a "core" to win, everybody is equally skilled.

9. http://i62.tinypic.com/29ftll1.jpg Pokemonz Vs Bloodlust. Ylyanah you know that words mean nothing. Action speak louder than words.

10. I do not know why you keep saying that.

But upon looking at that screenshot of yours.

I did just about same dmg as you did. We were losing hard and you were winning. you are geared. I was just 502 back then.

And why the FREAKING hell are you using unholy presence as frost? Such skills XD. I think I have seen enough from you XD.

No wonder you were easy to kill when I met you in random BGs. I thought it was some new DK member. Oh but guess what. It's the GM of Pokemonz! Riiiight...
    Edited: June 21, 2015

11. If your going to brag about stuff at least know your class @Bizonul...

Keep being carried.

12. So funny how pokemonz always brag about their raids cause i look at it like this.

You come with a prepared group, with several healers and organised, then hide in a small building where rdps cant even target but besides that and every now and then come out, horde that are there are just some random people, most of em not even pvp or geared, ofc you will dominate for a while, ****ing duh hahaha

Meet eachtother in a 40 vs 40 premade and then see if it will be that easy, if you THEN can beat em in min. that i would call epic but go with a prepared group and suprise a city and make use of the chaos and then call it epic, only epic about that bragging is epic failure ><

13. So funny how pokemonz always brag about their raids cause i look at it like this.

You come with a prepared group, with several healers and organised, then hide in a small building where rdps cant even target but besides that and every now and then come out, horde that are there are just some random people, most of em not even pvp or geared, ofc you will dominate for a while, ****ing duh hahaha

Meet eachtother in a 40 vs 40 premade and then see if it will be that easy, if you THEN can beat em in min. that i would call epic but go with a prepared group and suprise a city and make use of the chaos and then call it epic, only epic about that bragging is epic failure ><
    So you don't know what World PvP means. Okay. That's good. You will learn, young Padawan.

When ANYONE does WPvP, you don't go around Org announcing "WE GONNA COME BETTER PREPARE". Amirite?

Think twice. Cheers.

First 1234 Last