1. Players here on Warmane arent to smart, atleast most of them, they hardly even understand the simple BGs and their tactics, and you think they will play AV as its supposed to be played, the battles will be decided on the kills and not assaulting basses and killing the bosses, and honestly, I dont want to be stuck in the game with 5 guys which actually do objectives and 35 "geniuses" which chase 1 opponent like a crazed dog chasing a stick.

2. Players here on Warmane arent to smart, atleast most of them, they hardly even understand the simple BGs and their tactics, and you think they will play AV as its supposed to be played, the battles will be decided on the kills and not assaulting basses and killing the bosses, and honestly, I dont want to be stuck in the game with 5 guys which actually do objectives and 35 "geniuses" which chase 1 opponent like a crazed dog chasing a stick.
    To be honest with that attitude we shoudln't even have bgs at all and return to world pvp :D

3. I would love to have world pvp, like back in the days of vanilla, a huge world pvp zone, would surely be more fun then some of the BGs we get.

4. Silvershard mines would get me horny.

5. AV will most likely end up being one sided like on cataclysm and will have one side winning 90% and then everyone will start asking for it to be removed also like on cataclysm, so stop asking for it :/

6. For those who dislike AV-- perhaps by the time it is released Warmane might also have the function retail has/had during Pandaria that allowed you to filter up to 3 bgs from random battlegrounds.

7. I'd rather see Deepwind Gorge, Silvershard Mines which will be totally new on Warmane, also old good Battle for Gilneas instead that aidsfest AV.

-10 for av

8. we can dream all we want, but after the spring report that states that mop was the subject of thousands upon thousands of improvements, i believe the mop effort will be lowered to its bare minimum.

anyway, I hope they didn't lie on that report about the battle pets. even tho some genius said "just because they are disabled doesn't mean they are not working" lol

now the new thing is the lordaeron server, which will be the world's best x1 wrath server

it's pretty safe to assume that we should be thankful with what we have so far, and maybe hope for bug fixes in the long run from the mop dev team

it may be time to start rolling a wrath toon...

#BringBackPetBattles

9. #BringBackPetBattles
    Man... U're really keen on those battle pets. :) I can't understand how can ANYONE like that. But, I guess, everyone is entitled to ask what ever they want. After all, they said they want server to be Blizzlike as much as possible. I guess that falls under same category, no matter how stupid and useless it is, so I hope u'll get them.

On other things, I sure hope u're wrong. After all, MoP is our newest extension which is still most broken broken one, and should remain priority. Kudos for x1 Lordareon, but even though I admit that was the best WoW expansion, it is so outdated and graphically hideous that I could never go back playing it. I mean, I played it for yeas (we all did), enough is enough! They brag in 2015. about something from 2008. O.o

And about 1162 MoP fixes. it's hilarious as they haven't fix the main thing - LAG. It's like mechanic was fixing your car and than he says to you: I applied over 1000 things to your car - I did your body work, paint job, changed your tiers and rims, refurbished the interior, applied new audio system, but... your engine doesn't work so u can't really drive it.

They posted few days ago how their research on stability payed off and proudly stated "1 day up-time", and server crashed so many times since than. Not only that, past few days lag is worse than it has ever been. U simple can't play anything. And than they said on Q&A stream, ppl only complain and have negative mind. Well, do something to turn it in to positive so we'll all shut up.

10. Man... U're really keen on those battle pets....no matter how stupid and useless it is
    if you ask most PvErs would think that what you are asking is pretty stupid and useless too.

after all, wow is about beating end game bosses. normally people buy wow to kill the lich king or defeat deathwing or garosh. not run around alterac valley killing the opposing faction toons.

the fact that you can't understand it does not give you the right to belittle it.

but let me tell you why i'm so keen on this pokemons. for one, i really am tired of running into warriors at bgs and arenas, its not fun for me anymore. and i really dont have the patience/time to create partys or raids to kill bosses that are half broken. i do think they are doing great at fixing the pve bugs and i command them for it, but... i just dont have the time/patience for the current state of pve.

this pokemon things are fun for me because i can do it at my own pace, i can do it alone, there are rares to hunt, tamers to defeat and a celestial tournament to win. this is a game after all.

#BringBackPetBattles
    Edited: June 22, 2015 Reason: edit: I forgot to mention that this is the only thing i miss from retail

11. I didn't say PVE is stupid, only "pokemon part" is. Extremely! And 90% of ppl would agree on it. Even PVE oriented ones. And even though It's stupid I still hope u'll get it, cause it's what drives u. Sorry that u took it personally, was not meant to be.

End maybe for u end game is to beat some stupid script called "boss" or "raid", but for me it's beating top PVP players. Players who know how to think, how to counter, how to attack, how ti push u to be at your best to beat them. That's the beauty of it, not some script every noob can beat if he's in a good raid.

I do PVE occasionally, have friends that are all in to it, and I respect them, as well as all others who make it their choice, but real challenge is in PVP. No matter which one u like better, if u're at all honest, u'll admit that it's much harder to be on top PVP-wise. It's not hard to bring down the boss, any boss, or conquer the raid. Everyone can do it, if not at first, than 2nd or 3rd or 5th time. There's even an addon that tells u what to do and when. But to beat really skillful player, especially if his class is "superior" or anti-class to what u're playing require some real skill.

Now, WoW may be originally PVE designed, but PVP is what makes it true end-game challenge and best MMO game. And say whatever u want, but bring top PVP player that never did PVE in to raid, he will instantly be among top ones, if not the top DPSer. Bring top PVE players that never did, or didn't do much PVP, they won't know where their *** is. Even average players would beat them.

12. its obvious you are a pvp fanboy.

there's no point in arguing with your lot, you'll always want to "win" belittling and calling 'extremely stupid' the things you don't do.

#BringBackPetBattles

13. its obvious you are a pvp fanboy.

there's no point in arguing with your lot, you'll always want to "win" belittling and calling 'extremely stupid' the things you don't do.

#BringBackPetBattles
    Well... that's just your impression... Even though I do favor PVP, i don't like pure PVP servers. I prefer to have variety and be able to do PVE from time to time.

And like I said, hope u'll get your Pokemons... :)

PS. Bring us Deepwind George, Battle of Gilneas and Silvershard mines!!!

14. Deepwind Gorge, Silvershard Mines which will be totally new on Warmane. Everytime i had queue to AV on other realms, i left the BG.

First 1234 ... Last