1. I agree world pvp in vanilla was fun, but there is no place for world pvp today. Back in vanila if you were 10-20 levels below people raiding your town, you could still contribute. Now if you are level 89 full BiS if you hit a level 90 butt nekkid your hits actually heal him instead of hurt him. He sneezes and you and your entire family tree dies. (yes exhaggeration, but not much of one huh?).

2. Thats true and you dont need to be 89, gear difference at 90 is huge and the result is the same. Thats why most BGs sucks too.

3. +1 for AV and Strand and Isle. Disable EotS while you're at it! Trashiest bg ever :)

4. +1 NEED ALTERAC VALLEY!!

Guys at Warmane, a message to you. I am a full PVP player since Cata. There were times when I used to play so much PVP that i used to dream about it at night. Do you know what was common in all my dreams? Yes, Alterac Valley. I never dreamed of Warsong or Arathi Basin. No. I dreamt myself sapping people on the snowy hills of the valley. The spam of "FOR THE HORED" just before you leave the cave. The fps drop when you clash with a wave of allys on the thin hilly road. The roar of the boss that was difficult to kill even after you had allys sitting and crying on their graveyard.

Please add this to the MoP servers!!! <3

5. I know your feelings... I would like to see AV too. BAttle for Gilneas too (even with the gy bug) and other BGs or allow a filtering if they are slightly bugged.
    But what you experienced was only a dream, on the cata realms Hordes rarely win AVs.
    Edited: June 23, 2015

6. +1 for AV, It would be good to play on that battlefield, even without the boss summoning

7. I miss AV :< i miss those times when newbs quest there and spam the quest and our screen pops notification then we all rage in bg chat, ooooh the good old times <3 anyways AV is very fun as long as we dont get that bg 3 times in a row xD

P.S remove that quest so we dont get annoyed :D

8. Yes, +1 for AV. Loved it on other private servers, would love it here.

9. Ohhhh no thank you to AV
    Who in there right mind would join AV spend 45 mins to gain 50 honor. Hahahahah
    AV is the worst BG -1

10. Well, like mentioned before, I never liked it neither, the worst BG ever, but I would even take that one. We just need more of them, do we like it or not, it doesn't matter.

And in regards to AV, on MoP it is actually not as bad as on WOTLK where it used to last for an hour. Here, 90% of the time is finished well under 10 minutes. Both fractions just ran straight to the Boss, no tower/graveyard capping and very little to almost no fighting in the middle. Straight to the Boss, and who ever does it first.

It's like Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

11. Only if they can make it retail like with bosses and gryphons... that would be cool.

12. Looks like we'll be stuck with 5 BG's for another 6 months, hope not.
    We've been with 3 Bg's for 6 months, and that's a pile of ****. Better release more dungeons with panda bosses and locusts.
    OP, yea, I miss AV during nighttime in-game. The horde brazier while also snowing , such a nice atmosphere. Not gonna happen tho. It's a complex BG to script I guess. took them 6 months to release Temple and Twins

13. The point "I think" of ppl wanting AV to be up, is mostly of getting some new PvP content since 89% of Warmane staff is seduced by 1 buttom spam (PvE stuff).

Malaco thinks that RBG are due to wintraders, like 3s bracket wasn't atm...

Point of view of GMs about PvP:

We are not enabling RBGs because amounts of wintraders
    We have enabled 2s, 3s, and 5s brackets so you can wintrade in 3s and 5s which are not even that active

In other thoughts:

We are FOR SURE scripting Pve Stuff, and scripting NPCs like "deer" which are definately helpfull and needed ingame.
    Everything that has to be with killing a deer, is really helpfull like they did 2 or 3 updates before

PvP on Warmane is really disappointing.

I miss the old Molten (BACK BEFORE MOLTEN WIPED), now some players play here cuz... "(yeah, I got nothing to do, let's log on warmane)"

Warmane IMO is lame, yet I got no place to go, It's not like leveling I'm again so... what else can I do? Play here cuz of "nevermind"

14. I completely agree with all. I mean, we were all calm and quiet all this time. I didn't even react on wipe and all the issues on "new start" after "moltdown"... I thought to myself, well... **** happens. I was even aware that they are pushing PVE way more, I thought Ok fine, maybe it will be lake that for a while, it's really undeveloped, let's stay patient, we'll get our turn. But last Q&A twitch I really lost my nerves.

Not only they are not developing it, they DID NOT EVEN KNOW which BGs we have. The only one they remembered missing was Silvershard Mines, and they just concluded that not that many left to script so they are not focusing on ti AT ALL. That was outrages!!! Every PVP player got slapped right in the face. I'm not even sure if all of them are aware we have only 5, and some are even bugged, specially Temple of Kotmogu.

I think they are even mixing Cata and MoP and think that we have like 8 or 9 of them. I don't know how else I can explain "not that many left to script" when we have 5 out of 11 (12 if we count Wintergrasp, but that one will not happen - ever). That's not even half. And we're missing arena maps too.

15. We need not only AV. We need more bgs, Goodamit. I do not understand why they do not open Battle for Gilneas. This should not be so complicated to be fixed , by God, It's not a dam Zephyr Canyon bg. I understand that this last will take longer to open. As well as the Ancestors Beach. But Wtf. And Isle of Conquest ? I've played all these bg elsewhere ( and you know what I mean). It's okay to focus on PvE. But they do not give any attention to pvp. And as a pvp player , this irritates me. You do a Raid, ok, get the gear, and that's all. No fun doing it 1000 times. This thing is different on pvp. Goodamit, open bgs so people have something to do. Doing a bg over and over is boring, but having more of them is having 50% of the time people use* on private servers...

First 12345 ... Last