1. July 2, 2015  
    Well, your post has so many illogical statements. Your last sentence for example; No AV is not easier to script than the others. In fact, it's biggest one and probably hardest one cause it includes bosses, and lots of NPCs. It's sort of like scripting dungeon. Well, not the same, but close to it.

Than, statement that it doesn't lag on WOTLK and Cata is false. I've plated on WOTLK for years, and yes, AV often lags. Not to mention HUGE, REALLY HUGE drop of frame-rate in big fights. So tell that to someone who never played there. And u know very well that MoP lags even as it is. Developers still haven't fix it, so it's logical to assume that in AV would lag even more.

Lastly, calling ppl stupid just because they don't agree with you for obvious and logical reasons is really nice and mature. I'm guessing you roll either Hunter, Lock or Mage since u're eager so mych to get it. Probably hunter, so u can stay in the back with no range limit and land kill after kill while others do everything for you. Yeah, I can see those ppl enjoy AV.

Bottom line here: WE NEED MORE BGs. In fact, we shoud have all of them. I don't like AV, but unlike u, I don't have such a narrow vision so I wouldn't mind heaving it, and I would welcome it whenever we get it. But if I could chose, than again: Give us Battle for Gilneas, Deepwind George and Silvershard Mine first!
    I never said AV was my favorite BG, nor did I say those that don't agree with me are stupid.

I said those that are doing 40v40 in an AV are stupid, and I totally stand by my statement.

I play close to everyday on WotLK. I have a ****ty 4 year old laptop, and a pretty ****ty connection (100ms plus at all times). I never get fps drops, nor do I lag anymore than I do otherwise. Please stop spreading such lies about the BG.

The only reason I posted as a pro-AV advocate is because I would rather see any BG come out, rather than see those that are harder to script (and believe me, Silvershard Mines will give the devs a headache, depending on how scripted they got it from the core). AV has been around since Vanilla, and so developers will have a great example of what it should be like.

"WE NEED MORE BGs. In fact, we shoud have all of them. I don't like AV, but unlike u, I don't have such a narrow vision so I wouldn't mind heaving it, and I would welcome it whenever we get it." Quote me where I said I don't want other BGs.

Sadly we don't get to choose. BlueAo made a poll before, and nothing came from it. As such, we should stop trying to hinder development, and just ask for what can be scripted easily to be released first.

2. July 2, 2015  
    Please stop spreading such lies about the BG...
    I do not lie. I write things from my experience cause I'm not new neither to WoW nor Warmane (ex, Molten). In regards of AV and WOTLK, after the wipe I stop playing that expansion, so I'll be fair and admit that I can't really say how is it now. Maybe better, not sure, but what I CAN say is that I played for years all the way until the wipe, and AV did lag. Not always, cause WOTLK realm is in much better state than MoP, but it did on occasions. On the other hand, frame-drops on big clashes were ALWAYS present. And I know it was not my comp, cause I have gaming PC, and if I can still play for example "the Witcher" on high settings, I sure should be able to play WOTLK without frame-drops.

On Mop it's even worse, and to back-up my statement, I played with same client on different server with max settings and I NEVER have les than 60fps, no matter how crowded the screen or fight is. Same client here on Warmane with lower settings (Anti-aliasing off, Partical density, distance and shadows lowered, and so on) and it often drops to 30 fps, so I'm guessing it has something to do with core optimization.

Now I went to much off topic. What I wanted to say is that I'm glad you are pro for other BGs as well, cause even though they are familiar with old BGs from previous expansions, AV is still more work than those newer ones. But like I said, I would take any, just prefer different ones. The fact we have so few is the saddest thing and on that everyone agrees. And that's why the title of this topic is wrong as well. It should be asking any new additions, not just AV.

3. July 4, 2015  
    From Devlog: "Overall Mists of Pandaria development priorities for near future lay in Throne of Thunder (heroic) development, Isle of Thunder quests, Siege of Orgrimmar (no loot with respect to PvP and PvE progression) and low level dungeons being ported once rescripted in Lordaeron (as mentioned in previous devlog news)."

It seems we wont see any new BGs :/

4. July 4, 2015  
    From Devlog: "Overall Mists of Pandaria development priorities for near future lay in Throne of Thunder (heroic) development, Isle of Thunder quests, Siege of Orgrimmar (no loot with respect to PvP and PvE progression) and low level dungeons being ported once rescripted in Lordaeron (as mentioned in previous devlog news)."

It seems we wont see any new BGs :/
    What did you expect? If AV was going to be released in the update, they will first announce it in the news!

5. July 4, 2015  
    What did you expect?
    I expected that they are at least working on fixing new BGs or plan to work on them in the near future. According to the Devlog BGs are no priority right now and also wont be in the near future.

In my opinion releasing new BGs should be a higher priority than working on siege of orgrimmar already because our pvp playerbase is big and BGs are the main thing that ppl are doing on MoP. I also claim that fixing a BG is less complex and less time consuming than fixing a boss encounter in siege of orgrimmar.
    Edited: July 4, 2015

6. July 4, 2015  
    Nope... I mentioned several times before; On last Q&A session, they clearly stated they are not working on BGs. Their explanation was that there are not that many left to script.
    Donno... It seemed like they are under impression that all of the BGs that are working on WOTLK and Cata, work here to - but they don't!
    Also, when ppl open threads about PVE, admins and GMs are always active on the thread, replying on the questions and posting news. On PVP threads, not a single comment is ever posted.
    Now they stated they will be porting low level dungeons as well. So, not only high end PVE content has priority, but low-level too. Makes no sense on x7 rate server where u can level-up from 1-90 between lunch and dinner.
    The only part in that devlog (if it's true) i welcome and applaud them for is that ALLEGEDLY they're fixing aura stacking issues and most broken spells prioritized according to vote system. That's something we have been asking for long time, and we might finally see it happening. But let's just wait until we can confirm it.

7. July 4, 2015  
    Don't worry, AV will be released in the future when most things gets scripted and server becomes stabled like cata, in cata it took some years to release AV, for now be happy we atleast have BGs and a MoP bg! :) they released all bgs at mop release for test but then they closed for bugs, some of the bgs will come back. For now let they focus on things are hard to fix and its on high priority.

8. July 8, 2015  
    yes please release av, because wasting 1 hour with complete *****s to get 65 honour is exactly why we like warmane.
    also, in complete ignorance to what i said in the line above, AV has to be one of the most FUN bg's if your team is not a bunch of effing effers (...alliance <.< )

also, this is Warm(olten)ane. they will release the pve content earlier so that they can get more donations (larger amount of items which are harder to get than pvp items etc) and they wont be working on any (major) projects like AV that can cause them to slow down on the pve content. We might see some other bg releases though.

i am not "for" or "against" AV, im merely making a point that some people enjoy it and some want to murder their teammates.

tyvm, l2p gg wp ff FFS zomg and whatever.
    Edited: July 8, 2015

9. July 8, 2015  
    I know you guys must have alot of things to do, and we all thank you for your work. But, since Frostwolf is mainly a PvP server and Alterac Valley is the most iconic battleground since Vanilla expansion, i think it should be on the priority list to add/fix. I mean, we dont have any big BG's (40man raid horde/alliance) and Alterac Valley is so aweasome, it has everything. Boss fighting, insane pvp fights, you can even solo someone on that huge map. It is alot of fun, so, pleasee add it! I think it should.

PSD: Sorry for my bad english, greetings from Colombia.
    Agh, no AV. nonono

10. Deeply support the launch of AV! epic!

First ... 567