1. Alterac Valley please!

I know you guys must have alot of things to do, and we all thank you for your work. But, since Frostwolf is mainly a PvP server and Alterac Valley is the most iconic battleground since Vanilla expansion, i think it should be on the priority list to add/fix. I mean, we dont have any big BG's (40man raid horde/alliance) and Alterac Valley is so aweasome, it has everything. Boss fighting, insane pvp fights, you can even solo someone on that huge map. It is alot of fun, so, pleasee add it! I think it should.

PSD: Sorry for my bad english, greetings from Colombia.

2. I know you guys must have alot of things to do, and we all thank you for your work. But, since Frostwolf is mainly a PvP server and Alterac Valley is the most iconic battleground since Vanilla expansion, i think it should be on the priority list to add/fix. I mean, we dont have any big BG's (40man raid horde/alliance) and Alterac Valley is so aweasome, it has everything. Boss fighting, insane pvp fights, you can even solo someone on that huge map. It is alot of fun, so, pleasee add it! I think it should.

With this amount of ******s at warmane?
    No thx..
    They doenst even know what to do at EOS or even AB,and u wanna play AV....
    Butthurt 24/7

3. With this amount of ******s at warmane?
    No thx..
    They doenst even know what to do at EOS or even AB,and u wanna play AV....
    Butthurt 24/7
    Then enjoy having only 5 BG working , while they script only PvE stuff. Changelogs are announced on mop since 1 week, i don't see anything yet.

4. Ya man... I'm not big fan of AV (to me, worst BG ever), would prefer Deepwind George, Battle of Gilneas and Silvershard mines, but any new addition to this poor state of PVP content is more than welcomed.

5. I know you guys must have alot of things to do, and we all thank you for your work. But, since Frostwolf is mainly a PvP server and Alterac Valley is the most iconic battleground since Vanilla expansion, i think it should be on the priority list to add/fix. I mean, we dont have any big BG's (40man raid horde/alliance) and Alterac Valley is so aweasome, it has everything. Boss fighting, insane pvp fights, you can even solo someone on that huge map. It is alot of fun, so, pleasee add it! I think it should.

AV worked pretty good on release.

6. to me the worse BG ever is WSG, i wanna puke every time i get in

but yeah AV is too epic for the warmane populace

Deepwind George is cool too

#BringBackPetBattles!!

7. AV worked pretty good on release.
    Actually many of them were working more or less fine. The only 2 that were completely broken were Strand of the Ancients
    and Isle of Conquest. That's why I don't understand WHY they do not release more of them.

And those stories that they caused lag and instabilities please leave aside. It simple isn't true!!! From all the things, BGs are least possible thing to cause that. Even if something really was bugging out things could have been hot-fixed quite easily.

8. +1 Vote for Alterac Valley !!!

9. I'd really love to see Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest (as well as Strand of the Ancients.) Large scale battlegrounds are a nice change of pace from constantly being in Twin Peaks and Warsong Gulch where just one or two really well geared hunter can carry the entire enemy team.

10. Alterac Valley? You mean "Leave Immediately" BG? lol

11. Alterac Valley? You mean "Leave Immediately" BG? lol
    Haha I hated it on 3.3.5 but now I dont know I like it cuz of small number of bgs xD

12. Yea give AV please, we need at least one big scale BG! there is enough players for AV

13. I hate AV, but i miss it. Plus i need Justicar Title. I vote for AV

123 ... Last