1. Ok, as the owner of the topic, for all those AV haters out there, i have just something to say. GET GOOD SON. If you dont like AV its just cuz ure are bad at all the aspects of the game. PVE, PVP u suck at all of them. And i dont mind if this comment puts some sand in our va-ginas. GET GOOD SON. Once you do that, you will ask for AV too.

2. Its obious we need many more BGs. Even PvP only players are bored of the current bgs which means they simply play less. If the goal is to convince the pvp players to do more PvE then I guess its half working, maybe half just do not play, the other half maybe try other things. But more BGs would definately significantly increase the participation in BGs.

Looks like we'll be stuck with 5 BG's for another 6 months, hope not.
    It may be more like 6 more years.

3. I think i know why will be no AV soon on this realm.

Me with my guild we like to do world pvp like Orgrimmar, Pvp Vendors, Shrine.
    On Pvp Vendors and Shrine its max 25-30 vs 30-40 and the delay is acceptable, annoying but still acceptable.
    On Orgrimmar on the other hand, where are 25-30 vs 50-80 the delay make the play impossible. You have till 1 min delay for a single damn spel/skill/medalion/etc. Sometime you can move but you just cannot cast a single spell. In a 40 vs 40 clash there will be fore sure such a delay that will make the game unplayble so until that situation can be fixed i think there will be no AV here and for sure wont be any decent Massive Pvp.

Anyway have an idea for a great 40 vs 40 GvG event with posible free delay so if any horde guild who have 30-40 ppls and want to participated just Message me.

Have a nice day every1.

4. At least Strand of the Ancients, Battle for Gilneas and Zephyr Canyon. At least that... p.p. Know 40 vs 40 would Lag the Hell. Put this bgs are just crucial and should be implemented.

5. Ok, as the owner of the topic, for all those AV haters out there, i have just something to say. GET GOOD SON. If you dont like AV its just cuz ure are bad at all the aspects of the game. PVE, PVP u suck at all of them. And i dont mind if this comment puts some sand in our va-ginas. GET GOOD SON. Once you do that, you will ask for AV too.
    LOL... Chill-out dude... U couldn't be more wrong than u are... I used to have over 40 killshots in AV on Lordareon but I still hated that BG. Mostly because in AV your impact on the game is almost insignificant. On smaller BGs , 1 or 2 good players can make a difference, and on AV no matter how good u are, if your team is weaker, that's it. U're stuck there for 40 minutes even though after first 5 u can already tell who will be the winner. Not to mention issues with lag and drop of framerate we have even in 2s arena, imagine 40vs40.

And, at the end, I never said I don't want AV. I said I hate that one, but I would accept it never than less. We need more BGs in general. In fact, I don't see a reason why we don't have all of them with working option to exclude up to 2 BGs, so everyone can play what they like. They are not that hard to script, it should take them very little effort to do it. And that should be the title of this thread - "More BGs please", not just narrowly asking for a single one.

6. Mostly because in AV your impact on the game is almost insignificant.
    False. Av is a succession of small battles where good players make the difference.
    Of course if you stay in the middle of the BG with the pack of sheeps you are useless, no matter your dmg.

7. does tol barad work? if not there you go another bg..... AV who? don't wanna know who AV is.
    how about wintersgrasp?? lower levels could use wintersgrasp I like that one as well. people can farm honor to convert to jp.

8. does tol barad work? if not there you go another bg..... AV who? Rdon't wanna know who AV is.

Til
    how about wintersgrasp?? lower levels could use wintersgrasp I like that one as well. people can farm honor to convert to jp.
    Tol barad had some problems.battle of gilneas had problems with graveyards, rest idk. I like AV :)
    Edited: June 27, 2015

9. False. Av is a succession of small battles where good players make the difference.
    Of course if you stay in the middle of the BG with the pack of sheeps you are useless, no matter your dmg.
    Yeah right... First u need a group of ppl to win those "small battles" and capture towers and graveyards. U can hardly do any objectives solo, which was my point. Not to mention killing the boss where u need like half of the raid. And if u're on weaker side, 95% of ppl are usually pushed back all the way to your boss where they just dying and resurrecting in a loop, while the rest 5% with brains are fighting those "small battles", and just postponing inevitable end, making agony even longer. It's not much more fun even if u're on wining side cause it very rare that battles are evened-out, it usually feels like shooting dummy-dolls for 30-40 minutes.

Of course, u're not supposed to play BG solo, and it's all about team work, but that's my point exactly. On "smaller" BGs your impact is way bigger and u can actually guide and control less experienced ppl. Not to mention if u're in a party with 1 or 2 friends, than your impact is huge and u can win even if all the rest are complete noobs.

10. As they said they are focused on WOTLK now, so don't expect big changes on MOP

11. My whole guild loves AV. Back in Cata Sargeras we used to fill up AV with just us Guildies. Implement this BG and AV will be ours again! +1 FOR AV!

12. We need not only AV. We need more bgs, Goodamit. I do not understand why they do not open Battle for Gilneas. This should not be so complicated to be fixed , by God, It's not a dam Zephyr Canyon bg. I understand that this last will take longer to open. As well as the Ancestors Beach. But Wtf. And Isle of Conquest ? I've played all these bg elsewhere ( and you know what I mean). It's okay to focus on PvE. But they do not give any attention to pvp. And as a pvp player , this irritates me. You do a Raid, ok, get the gear, and that's all. No fun doing it 1000 times. This thing is different on pvp. Goodamit, open bgs so people have something to do. Doing a bg over and over is boring, but having more of them is having 50% of the time people use* on private servers...
    Battle for gilneas was quite a problem to script, u saw what happened in cata >_> then they scripted them in the next few months or so.

13. Battle for gilneas was quite a problem to script, u saw what happened in cata >_> then they scripted them in the next few months or so.
    From what I remember Battle for Gilneash had only one bug - after dying it would sometimes spawn you on the wrong graveyard. How hard could it be to fix that one and release it?

14. From what I remember Battle for Gilneash had only one bug - after dying it would sometimes spawn you on the wrong graveyard. How hard could it be to fix that one and release it?
    It is hard for people with less experience with scripting. Besides, the program isn't theirs to decompile. You have to crack it. Cracking a part of program takes days or weeks and sometimes it would be wrong.

2011-2012 Gilneas was working perfectly during the patch 4.0.6. Then MoP came. It was a nightmare. The most bugged battleground I should say. They had to remove it. Who wants Gilneas anyway! Were talking Alterac Valley here!
    Edited: June 30, 2015

15. It is hard for people with less experience with scripting. Besides, the program isn't theirs to decompile. You have to crack it. Cracking a part of program takes days or weeks and sometimes it would be wrong.

2011-2012 Gilneas was working perfectly during the patch 4.0.6. Then MoP came. It was a nightmare. The most bugged battleground I should say. They had to remove it. Who wants Gilneas anyway! Were talking Alterac Valley here!
    U do realize we are the only MoP private server with only 5 BGs? And it has nothing to do with cracking. Besides, they can script Dungeons and Raids and can't script simple BGs with very few mechanics? Cmon! They just not focusing on it. And I know thread is about AV, but that's wrong, it should be about all BGs. It's time we get more. And in regards AV, it's just your opinion man, to me, and many others, Gulineash is by far better, and I hope we geth all of them.

First ... 23456 ... Last