1. Following in MOP BGs

So, I've read that follow is broken in BGs in MOP expac due to Blizz's attempt at stopping botters.

But I just got follow to work? At least it seems to work on my account. I was single boxed the other day, and I could follow people in the BG when I got lazy.

Is it fixed fixed now?

2. So, I've read that follow is broken in BGs in MOP expac due to Blizz's attempt at stopping botters.

But I just got follow to work? At least it seems to work on my account. I was single boxed the other day, and I could follow people in the BG when I got lazy.

Is it fixed fixed now?
    Not that I know of, I created a thread about this very thing a few weeks ago and all I can tell you is I joined a bg with my 2 spriest the other week for the first time on that mop server and i hit my F button to have my slave follow me and there she stood, lifeless. Not moving an inch. I went a head and tried to do what I could in the bg, but my slave got booted for being afk, then I tried it again and had the same problem.

So after my second failed attempt I went and did a quick google search and came up with this thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...775?page=6#104

If you jump over to the Blue Post from Bashiok you can read where they removed /follow from bg's and dungeons to try and stop bots and how they knew this would effect multiboxers, but they didn't care because multiboxing wasn't ever popular so they didn't care when they made the decision. MB's just got the shaft and Blizzard didn't care.

I don't know what you're experiencing, rather it's a bug or what, but from my personal experience I can tell you that /follow was broken just a few weeks ago.

Anyways, that's what I know. Take care and peace.

3. I just tested and I did get "You can't follow that unit." error. It shouldn't work after patch 5.2.
    Edited: June 20, 2015

4. I just tested and I did get "You can't follow that unit." error. It shouldn't work after patch 5.2.
    That's crazy, it works for me. I've only BG'd a couple of times.
    And it's working in dungeons too. I did all of VH, Nexus, and UK I think.

For the dungeons, I'm running a druid+4 disc priests... Aside from switching my tank, I don't think there could be more of an invincible team. My bear is missing gear, what he does has is greens, and he has a green staff as a weapon. As long as I'm DPSing with my priest, that gimp druid stays at full HP.

I don't know what's wrong with my toons, but it's working somehow.

I use basic /follow macros.

5. That's crazy, it works for me. I've only BG'd a couple of times.
    And it's working in dungeons too. I did all of VH, Nexus, and UK I think.
    Follow works every where except BGs when we are talking about MoP so u shouldnt have a problem to let ur toons follow in a dungeon.
    Are u sure that u were playing on MoP when u managed to let ur toons follow in a BG?