1. Need gear advice for 70 hunter on MoP

All of the guides I read stated that you needed full raiding gear for 70s, as the PvP gear wasn't as good. However, after doing some checking, it seems as though the PvP gear was improved to make it more viable. Simple question, should I be going for PvP gear or raid gear for this?

2. To my knowledge, the PvE gear is far superior in MoP due to them providing more gem sockets, the introduction of base resilience, and the fact that 70 twinking in MoP is a game of burst. Besides that, the Brutal hunter bonuses suck.

I've only recently joined MoP (also in the same guild as you) and may make a 70 twink in the future, but that's what I've found out so far. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

3. To my knowledge, the PvE gear is far superior in MoP due to them providing more gem sockets, the introduction of base resilience, and the fact that 70 twinking in MoP is a game of burst. Besides that, the Brutal hunter bonuses suck.

I've only recently joined MoP (also in the same guild as you) and may make a 70 twink in the future, but that's what I've found out so far. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
    That's what I was generally thinking. I'm not fully geared for 70 yet but I'm on the way.