1. Coming weeks????? This is not ''shortly''. Whats the problem with that changelog...
    Come again?

2. Molten is old 7-8 years ( I think it is made in 2008 but not sure correct me if I am wrong ) and you cant blame last 2 years for all bugs you still have on wotlk , there are new private servers old only few years with almost perfect scripting but only thing in which molten is better than others servers is just population (I only saw 1 server with higher population ) and for that old server like molten-warmane that is not good advertisement.
    I think old players expected lot more than we have now.
    And for cata again there is already some servers with awesome cata scripting ,warmane cata is not so awesome and for mop I am not sure for other servers but it is in pretty bad shape to much class bugs what is really sad, you guys should not consider any new development on any expansion before fixing classes on decent level, that should be priority, dont know for others but for me is more important that my class work as should and that I can use all abilities than that I have new raids,dungeons and arenas with half working classes.

3. Molten is old 7-8 years ( I think it is made in 2008 but not sure correct me if I am wrong )
    5 and a half. TBC on Molten was never a thing.
    there are new private servers old only few years with almost perfect scripting but only thing in which molten is better than others servers is just population
    Open-source is a wonderful thing. So is having realms that don't have to support over 1k online, much less 3-4k.
    warmane cata is not so awesome and for mop I am not sure for other servers but it is in pretty bad shape to much class bugs what is really sad
    Cata is my most disliked expansion, but even I cannot say it is in poor shape compared to competition, and MoP is just far and beyond.
    you guys should not consider any new development on any expansion before fixing classes on decent level, that should be priority
    We're not?

Feedback is always welcome, but what is with all the ranting and complaining about WoD today? Come on... give it a rest.

4. And for cata again there is already some servers with awesome cata scripting ,warmane cata is not so awesome and for mop I am not sure for other servers but
    I don't see other cata servers with better endgame. Some servers have better quest, but not endgame. And endgame required much more knowledge and time to be implemented compared to quests.

5. Open-source is a wonderful thing. So is having realms that don't have to support over 1k online, much less 3-4k.

Cata is my most disliked expansion, but even I cannot say it is in poor shape compared to competition, and MoP is just far and beyond.

We're not?

Feedback is always welcome, but what is with all the ranting and complaining about WoD today? Come on... give it a rest.
    I don't see other cata servers with better endgame. Some servers have better quest, but not endgame. And endgame required much more knowledge and time to be implemented compared to quests.
    wotlk 2.5k players realm is not bad at all and not far from here.
    cata 1k players in realm but all low level dungeons and raids, most quests, yes it is true that there is lack of end game raids but it is amazing scripting and classes, almost everything works fine.

˝Mop is just far and beyond˝ is so much better than others ?? I am than scared of other mop servers :D

With so many players and so many donation that you guys get, I always expected far more than this and as I said before, classes should work almost perfect but we can see a lot of bugs and that bothers me most.

And I hope Lordaeron will be something worth of warmane as you guys said .

6. Well, when you think what else need to be scripted, full ToT, HC version too, SoO, all RF, class fixes, legendary quests, Timeless Isle, I think Im gonna become grandfather before I see those here. :( Can anyone from staff members tell us roughly when can we expect at least full ToT scripted, please?

7. all low level dungeons and raids, most quests, yes it is true that there is lack of end game raids but it is amazing scripting and classes, almost everything works fine.
    That's it. There are just different visions of cata realm. We always though that on cata players first of all want to have new endgame experience, but not old dungeons or quests. And if you prefer such content please don't write that we have worse cata. We worked with endgame raids, with quests and old dungeons. And we know how much work was required each type of content. Come back when they would have all cata dungeon&raids scripted on same level as ours .

8. Another whine topic as inadequate reaction to rapid development and improvements. The more you work, the better results, the louder the bitсhing. We work hard and show our work daily. Educate yourself on the subject and play where you like without making inconsiderate topics.

9. there are new private servers old only few years with almost perfect scripting but only thing in which molten is better than others servers is just population
    I see you're one of those brainwashed bunch carrying stench of butturt reddit, acweb etc haters right to our forum while lacking an opinion of your own. Next time grow some balls and question those false statements before bending over immediately. Question by through facts and statements, comparison of available content, quality of scripting, bug reports and bugreport cross-checking on other private servers and evaluation of everything else that determines a player's overall experience on a private server.

Same goes for dоdgykеbаb's "reviews" that have covered little more than a few starting quests and class trainer menus, while ignoring all of the unmatched end-game content our Cataclysm has and the fact that Neltharion has had the best scripted end-game content, including Firelands and Dragon Soul, for a long time that other servers don't have at all. It is sad to see brown nosing people that fail to question and counterargument while following the hater herd like a sheep in trend that has started to lose the momentum, and for good reason before they mislead and scatter clueless newcomers into a fad pandora's boxes instead of truly good private server communities that are never mentioned these days, and I'm not even including Warmane among them.

I think old players expected lot more than we have now.
    What nonsense. Old players didn't expect Warmane at all. Let alone the rise and massive improvements and mobilization we've been showing daily in spite of organized undermining attempts from certain scum within our own community, fad "competition" or fraudulent traitors that caused misery to our embattled community.

And for cata again there is already some servers with awesome cata scripting ,warmane cata is not so awesome and for mop I am not sure for other servers but it is in pretty bad shape to much class bugs what is really sad, you guys should not consider any new development on any expansion before fixing classes on decent level, that should be priority, dont know for others but for me is more important that my class work as should and that I can use all abilities than that I have new raids,dungeons and arenas with half working classes.
    Blatant lie. Our class spells and talents are one of the best, if not the best of any private server. What happened to the Arena Tournament has 100% working talk? It's here now and active on our Wrath of the Lich King realms, meaning exactly that Warmane's Wrath of the Lich King realms have the best working classes of any private server on the planet. Trolling haters surely were quick to quell the cowards without their own opinions that were afraid to question them. Next time backup your views (that are clearly not your own) with statements and proof of cross-checked bugs and content. We do research private servers as part of our duties and we are aware of how we are compared to others, hence not tolerating the lies. Different servers have different qualities and whatever the outcome, there is no shame in a healthy competition neither does it give anyone a reason or right to stink towards people who work to improve their experience, especially when those people do it much more and much better than others.

Topic closed. Unlimited freedom of speech and criticism that we have ensured for months has only been abused by a sheepherd of haters with almost no constructive (or even nonconstructive) criticism and has suppressed opinions of majority of community members that enjoy playing on Warmane (one of many examples is here).

First 12